Chapter 6

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

 

After Tzuyu told me that classes were suspended,  i felt relieved.

 

I would still have time for that darn project.

 

 

 

She and i decided to just make my project in the art room since no one will be using it because of the announcement.

 

Going out of the campus will lead us to eating and we won't have time to make my project if that happen. So, it's safer to just do it there. kekeke

 

 But before we even reached the room, we came across Sana. The transfer student i bumped a while ago.

 

"Hi chaeng!" she greeted me. She's really very cheerful.

 

"Hi unnie, classes are suspended. Where are you heading now?" i asked her knowing where she's heading is not the school's gate. 

 

"I wonder if she's lost again?"  I laughed at the thought.

 

"oh yeah, I was looking for my friend. She texted me she's around here somewhere. I can't seem to find her, though" I can't help but smile when she pouted. She looks really cute.

 

"Why don't you text her unnie. Ask her specific location and we'll help you find her." 

 

 

 

"Really?!... but wouldn't it be a trouble? I mean... you might be going somewhere with..." she said while pointing at Tzuyu.

 

 

 

"Oh crap! yes! uhmm... I'm sorry, this is my friend Tzuyu. She's uhm.. ah... she won't mind. Right Tzu?" I elbowed Tzuyu signalling her to agree to what I've said.

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you.....?" Tzuyu said extending her hand for a hand shake.

 

"Sana... Minatozaki, Sana" Sana unnie reached for the handshake as well.

 

"Well, Ms. Minatozaki seems like your close with my little friend here. I won't mind if you find your friend with her. You can take her with you." Tzuyu said while smirking at me.

 

 

 

"Really? that's nice of you Chewy" Sana unnie was very happy.

 

"It's Tzu... nevermind." Tzuy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter