Chapter 2

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Flashback

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

I woke up with a bright smile on my face, I looked at the time on my phone, 5:30 am, too early. Class starts at 8:00 and it's just a 30 minute ride to school. But regardless of the time, I got off from bed and took a shower and ate my breakfast. By the time I was done, it's just 6:30. I went to grab my bag and sketch pad, yelled bye to mom and went off. 

 

By 7:00 am I get off from the bus and walked towards the university. After a 10- minute walk I can already see the school's main gate. 

 

But someone caught my attention, two people talking to each other. I recognized the guy, Bambam, the school's ultimate heartthrob as everyone called him. He was facing my way while the girl he's with is back facing me. But still, I recognize her just on how she stand there. The girl, Myoui Mina, my ex-girlfriend. 

 

Bambam was making faces causing Mina to laugh at him. I don't know why but after seeing that my mood turned upside down. I continued walking while hanging my head low. Soon I was in front of my classroom. I slumped on my chair and heaved a heavy sigh. "Way to start the day" I thought.

 

End of Flashback 

 

I was brought back from my thoughts when the bus arrived. I immediately went up and sat on the seat. Soon enough it was my stop. I climbed off and walk my way home. 

 

I was in front of our door when I heard laughter inside. Thinking it's just one of my mom's neighbor friends, I walk my way in and hung my head low. I'm not in the mood to socialize. I was a few more steps towards the stairs going to my room when our dog, kookoo, barked. "Great!" I thought.

 

"Dear? Is that you?" mom asked

 

"Yes mom, it's me" I answered. 

 

"Can you come here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter