Chapter 10

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAEYOUNG

 

*Ring

 

I stirred in my sleep as I heard my alarm faintly ringing. I'm still a bit sleepy that I opened one eye to check the time.

 

6:45 am

 

With all my might, I forced myself to get up and get ready.

 

Today is d-day for the exhibit and I need to fix things before it starts.

 

The event will start by ten in the morning so I basically have two more hours to check if everything is alright.

 

As I got up from bed I texted Tzuyu saying to meet up on the hall where the exhibit will take place.

 

 

"Got it, buddy. Be there in 30." She replied

 

 

 

 

My watch reads 9:10 am.

 

I looked around and was astonished by the look this hall has. Artwork displayed in every corner of the room made this place extra beautiful. 

 

I can't wait to see Nayeonie's reaction when she sees this place later. I'm sure she'll love it.

 

"Hey, Chaeng. This place is really great. It's radiant and oh I saw other's works too and they're beautiful. Did you see the playground painted by Lisa? I didn't think she can draw, really." Tzuyu said and chuckled.

 

"You're well aware that your cousin is an art major, right? Quit the teasing, she's really good, Tzu." I said.

 

"I'm just kidding you know. I know she's talented. I just want to . Do you see her face when I do? Gosh it's so funny." And she laughed again. This girl really.

 

"Ooops, It's almost time, Tzu. I'll go see Prof. Kim first. See you later, okay?" I need to remind Prof. about the exhibit since she's a bit forgetful. Keke

 

As I was walking towards the teacher's lounge, I heard someone calling me. I turned my head and saw Sana unnie waving at me.

 

"Hey, unnie" I said and gave her a hug.

 

"Wow, it's been a while since I saw you. I heard your department will have this exhibi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter