Chapter 11

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAEYOUNG

 

 

 

 

 

You still look as wonderful as the last time I saw you dancing. You must be really nervous before the curtains opened but still, you did a great job. An elegant swan, everyone calls you that, they're right. you really are one. Bambam's doing a great job on supporting you too. I'm happy for you, Minari.

 

 

 

 

 

*Phone Buzzing

 

"Yah! Smol bean where are you?! exhibits starting! you don't wanna miss the opening do you?!" an angry Tzuyu greeted on my phone that made me go back to reality.

 

I'm on my own now.

 

"I'm on my way, Tzu." I said and hurriedly went out of the theater room.

 

 

 

Fast Forward

 

"Wow, this place is amazing, cub." 

 

I'm now with Nayeonie and Tzuyu. We're showing my cousin around the exhibit room and I'm glad she seemed to like the place.

 

"So, where is my painting located, Cubbie?" she asked and I just laughed at her. She's really excited to see her own face. As expected with my self- proclaimed "pretty unnie". 

 

"It's there on the far left of the room, unnie. It's  there in the center of some other paintings." I said and lead the way.

 

 

 

"I can't wait to see it!" she said as she clapped her hands and looked at Tzuyu.

 

 

 

"Uhh.. unnie, you're staring at my friend for a while now." I said that made her look at me with a smirk.

 

uh oh.. This unnie is thinking of something again.

 

"Cub, your friend here looks really pretty.." she said and paused to look at Tzuyu even further.

 

"Do you want to be the model of our airlines?" Tzuyu and I's face looked shocked with the sudden offer.

 

"Are you serious about that, unnie?" i asked and Tzuyu nodded her head.

 

"Do I look like I'm bluffing?" she countered.

 

"Uhhmm... can I think about it miss? I mean I have to talk to my parents about that first." Tzuyu said with her shakey voice.

 

Unnie just nodded her head and gave Tzuyu her calling card. This unnie really. So business minded.

 

 

 

After that little job offering between Tzuyu and unnie we continued to walk down the corridor and saw S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter