Chapter 15

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two and a Half Years Later

 

 

 

"Why do I have to go to that silly party, babe? You know it's NOT my thing." 

 

The girl said with such distaste. Parties are not her thing and her girlfriend was well aware of that.

 

"What if I got drunk? Will you be okay if some guy took advantage of that?" 

 

The look on the girl's face is that of someone who has seen a ghost. She stood there not able to say anything to counter those words.

 

"No answer are we? You're coming with me Chew. Whether you like it or... you like it."

 

"But Sana you kno---"

 

"Shut it. You're going with me tonight or I'll call Mina and give her tickets to Chaeyoung's exhibit next week."

 

Tzuyu widened her eyes. 

 

"I shouldn't have told you about it." She whispered.

 

"What did you say?" Sana asked that made the other girl shook her head.

 

"Anyway, why would Chaeng hide her arrival from Mina? It's not like they have this feud or something, right? And she's famous now. I'm sure any minute Mina will still hear it even if we don't tell her." Sana continued.

 

"You know what happened before Chaeng left, babe. Also, Mina is busy with her ballet concert too so she won't have time to read articles about Chaeng." 

 

What happened to that exhibit made Chaeyoung think that it's much easier if she won't have any contacts with the girl anymore. So, she thought that when she arrived back in Seoul, it's better if Mina doesn't know about it.

 

"I thought she already moved on? It took her two and a half years to come back here when she promised it'll just be for a month. That stupid cub, I knew something was off that day."

 

"Give her a break, Sana. She's just too broken. She needed an escape."

 

Being Chaeyoung's best friend for so long, Tzuyu already sensed that the cub needed that opportunity not only for her career but also an escape for her feelings towards Mina.

 

"Let's just not interfere with them, babe. If they'll meet, let it be because of destiny."

 

This statement made the squirrel-looking girl turn her head towards her girlfriend and smiled at her lovingly.

 

"You're right, babe." She answered.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

ONTARIO COLLEGE OF ARTS AND DESIGN

 

CHAEYOUNG'S STUDIO

 

CHAEYOUNG

 

"Are you sure you didn't forget anything now, Chaeng?"

 

Somi, a good friend of mine asked as she was checking all the things we packed for the exhibit in Korea next week.

 

"Everything's in here so I think we're all set for it." 

 

These paintings took me a year to make in preparation for this exhibit. With the help of all my mentors, Mr. Bradfort and Mr. Snow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter