Chapter 12

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAEYOUNG

 

 

 

WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K

 

 

 

"What? Hold on. Girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked in confusion.

 

"But Nayeon unnie is y--" She didn't get the chance to finish her words for Sana unnie covered   while struggling since Tzuyu is much taller than her.

 

"Ehehe. You're so loud chewy. we shouldn't be loud, right? It's not like it's your first time meeting Chaeng's girlfriend." Sana unnie said and winked at me.

 

What are they planning this time?

 

"Waa you really painted me well, cub~" Nayeonie said with much aegyo that I almost puke hearing it.

 

"Hold up, unnie. What's this about?" i whispered in confusion on how the two of them, Nayeonie and Sana unnie, seemed to have the same thoughts right now.

 

 

 

"A little experiment. Just go with it for now. I'll explain later." the bunny said.

 

"Whatever, unnie." I said and earned a slap on the arm.

 

 What the hell? That hurt.

 

 

 

I was massaging my arm when my eyes landed on Mina and Bambam.

 

"Hey, babe. Let's take a pic on Chaeyoung-shi's painting." Psh stupid boy.

 

"I'll take your photo, Bam." Mina said with such disinterest.

 

"Okay. Here." he said and handed Mina his phone.

 

*Click

 

"There you go." She said.

 

Bambam must have seen me staring so he went my way with Mina.

 

"Your girlfriend is pretty, Chaeyoung-shi. You seem really inlove with her for you to make her your... what do you call it? Ah! model." 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter