Chapter 24

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung?" Mina was puzzled as to why Chaeyoung was here in her waiting room, more importantly, of how the girl entered the venue. Right then, she noticed Chaeyoung wearing a pass that she gave Sana. 

 

"Hi." Chaeyoung can only form this word as she was very nervous. "Why are you here?" Mina said in her soft voice. "Tzuyu helped me out. She gave me a pass to come here and talk to you before you start your concert." Chaeyoung was thankful she didn't stutter. "Your staff Sakura let me in. Uhhh..." She was contemplating whether to say more. 

 

On the other hand, Mina was surprised of Chaeyoung's appearance. She thought that the girl already gave up that day she went to her exhibit and told her everything. Although this might be quite a surprise, deep down inside her she knew she also wanted the girl here. "Mina" Chaeyoung gathered her courage and spoke again. "I'm sorry about what happened on the exhibit. I was really surprised to know those things happened to you." Chaeyoung said that made Mina lower her head. "It's okay, Chaeng. I kinda anticipated that reaction.  I'm sorry too for hiding that from you." Hearing her name on her favorite person's mouth, Chaeyoung can't help but miss everything about them. She wanted to hug the ballerina so much but she controlled herself. She don't want to scare the girl away, so, she decided to take it slow.

 

"Regarding that matter, I'm sorry I wasn't quite fast to react to that but believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter