Chapter 14

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's Point of View

 

Flashback

 

Day of the Exhibit

 

 

 

After that painful last encounter with Mina, Chaeyoung felt so devastated to the point that she don't want to stay at the exhibit anymore. She just wanted to go home, be in her bed and just cover herself with her blanket and cry her eyes out.

 

Well, that was the plan until her professor called her with such an excited tone.

 

"Chaeyoung-ah where are you?" she didn't know why prof. Kim has to call now of all times. She's already getting ready to go home after bidding goodbye to Tzuyu and Nayeon.

 

"I'm here at the front gate, Prof." She heard a panick on the other line.

 

"Are you going home?!" Chaeyoung was about to curse for this unnecessary shouting but held it in. 

 

"Professor Kim Taeyeon can sometimes be so childish but she's a great mentor."   Chaeyoung kept on thinking this thought and calmed herself.

 

"I am about to, Prof. Is there something wrong?" 

 

"Oh, don't go home yet. Come back here for a moment. There is someone who wants to talk to you. This is big, Chaeyoung-ah. Hurry up!" Chaeyoung's heart raised and she sprinted back to the exhibit room like that one character 'the flash' would do.

 

 

 

CHAEYOUNG

 

 

 

I wonder what this "big thing" Prof. Kim is talking about but I found myself running like a pro because of the urgency in her voice. I just hope that thing is worth my run.

 

 

 

When I neared the exhibit hall, I saw Professor Kim waiting for me.

 

After catching my breath, I asked her what all this urgency is for.

 

"We have this visitor from Canada he's from Ontario College of arts and Design. A representative of their school and he wants to meet you after he saw your work." 

 

My eyes widen hearing this news. OCAD is a reputable art school in Canada and one of there representantive wants to meet me? That's insane! 

 

"Let's go, Chaeyoung-ssi."

 

-----------------------------------------

 

3rd Person's Point of View

 

(A/N: Conversations in Bold font= english, Italized font= Korean)

 

"Mr. Bradfort, sorry to keep you waiting. This  is  Miss Son Chaeyoung. The one who painted the exhibit's center piece." Prof. Kim said with much pride.

 

"Hello, Miss Chaeyoung. It's an honor to meet such great talent." 

 

"No sir, It's my pleasure to meet you." 

 

After the introduction, Mr. Bradfort didn't waste time and went straight to the point on why he wants to meet Chaeyoung.

 

"I'm very impressed with your painting, Miss Son. I hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter