Chapter 1

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 18, 2018

 

5:41 pm

 

Trees dancing to the rhythm of the wind, soccer players running back and forth, cheering squad practicing another routine. It seemed to be another busy day in Seoul National University.

 

But amidst all these happenings, a student is seen sleeping in one of the schools' art room. Her name is Son Chaeyoung, a third year art major. She was previously working on a project due next week, a painting portraying happiness to be exact. It was a really easy project and she could have finish it in less than an hour if it's just any other day BUT... it is not.

 

Happiness means using bright colored paints but her surroundings seemed to emit black and white, thus, making it hard for her to imagine happy thoughts.

 

Her best friend, Tzuyu, saw her sleeping while passing the said room. She wondered why the girl was sleeping when she's in her favorite place in school. Without thinking much, Tzuyu entered the room and wake the cub-like girl up.

 

"Hey Chae, wake up buddy" tzuyu said while tapping the girls' shoulder gently. 

 

"huh?....oh hey Tzu" chaeyoung said as she rubbed her eyes to adjust to the lights.

 

"why are you sleeping here, Chae? It's so not you. Anything bothering you?" Tzuyu asked with a concern face.

 

"It's just...." Chaeyoung paused. She contemplated if she should share it to Tzuyu.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter