Chapter 21

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the event, Chaeyoung barely went out of her condo. Her friends felt weird seeing how down the girl was. She barely went out and even ate. Her friends are all worried sick.

 

Ever since that day, Chaeyoung locked herself in her place and never invited guests. She stayed there for almost a week now and it alarmed her best friend, Tzuyu. 

 

So, the girl went on the place and pressed the doorbell nonstop until Chaeyoung opened it.

 

The first thing that welcomed her was a mess. Chaeyoung was a mess and so is her room. "What on earth happened to you, Chaeyoung!" Tzuyu scolded her friend.

 

It all started when Chaeyoung didn't show up on her own after party. Tzuyu sensed there was something wrong but shrugged it off thinking Chaeyoung was just tired and wanted to rest. 

 

But after a week she heard from Somi that Chaeyoung took a break and cut all her connections with them. This was what alarmed her to come to the girl's place.

 

"Did you see Mina unnie, Tzu?" Chaeyoung mumbled.

 

"What did you say?" Tzuyu asked not hearing what the girl just said. She looked at her best friend and felt pity on her. She looked so done with everything. 

 

Her hair not combed with those pair of eye bags and a crumpled shirt. "Do you even shower?" Tzuyu asked. 

 

"No need. I just want to be alone, Tzu." Chaeyoung said as she slumped her body to the sofa leaning her head on the head rest while sitting.

 

"Tell me what happened." Tzuyu demanded and crossed her arms in front of Chaeyoung. 

 

"Nothing happened." Chaeyoung answered as she opened her eyes and look at the girl with such blank expression. "This is not nothing, Chaeng. C'mon, tell me." Tzuyu encouraged.

 

"Well then, prepare to listen coz I'll tell you everything." Chaeyoung said. "It all started after I sent Somi off to the after party...."

 

Flashback

 

Chaeyoung was crying in front of the painting when she heard footsteps coming towards her. She turned her head but the person was not clear enough because she was crying so hard her vision was clouded.  

 

When she wiped her tears, the girl in front of her became clearer. "Mina." Chaeyoung mumbled as another tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter