Chapter 19

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE EXHIBIT

 

Busy hallways and waiting reporters greeted Chaeyoung and her team as they entered the area. Five bodyguards surrounded her and her team to separate them from the crowd.

 

They already expected this especially that Michael Snow's name is involved. The "next big name" is what the reporters expect to get from this event.

 

The place has two rooms. The one that they are in is somewhat smaller in comparison to the other one. It is made to welcome the guest first and then after the introduction they will go to the next room to see the variety of paintings drawn by Chaeyoung. Also, paintings made by other apprentice of Michael Snow.

 

As they entered the hall, the reporters and guests went to their designated spot and waited for the introduction of Mr. Snow.

 

"Good day, Everyone." The well-respected, Mr. Snow, started.

 

Chaeyoung stood near the center stage and from her line of sight she saw her friends listening to the announcement.

 

She's not here.

 

Mina.

 

She was hoping to see the girl come in this event but to her disappointment, the girl seemed to not be coming.

 

Jeongyeon informed her that she delivered Chaeyoung's message to her cousin so she's sure the girl knew of her invitation. 

 

What were you thinking, Chaeng? Of course she won't come. It's not like you two are in good terms. 

 

She said to herself.

 

"....The artist that earned my respect and became one of my students, Please welcome Miss Son Chaeyoung."

 

After hearing her name she walked up the stage and stand alongside her mentor.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

".... Thank you all so much for attending my first exhibit here in Seoul. This was all possible because of my team and also my mentor, Michael Snow. Now, I won't take too much of your time. So let's go down to the main event, shall we?"

 

Chaeyoung lifted her hands and directed the people on the door on their right. 

 

"May I present to you me and my team's works." 

 

After those words, the guards opened the doors and all of the people's attention was drawn to it. One after another, the people started to enter the place and was amazed to see the amount of paintings inside.

 

"Wow, are these all my cub's work?" Nayeon said with glitters in her eyes.

 

"Most of it. You can see the painters name below." Tzuyu answered nonchalantly. She was staring at this painting who also caught Nayeon's attention.

 

"I know who this is." Sana said as she also was captivated by the painting.

 

"We all know her. Don't we? Guys, It's not just the eyes." Jeongyeon said as she covered because of amusement and shock. The other three looked puzzled and so they try to look for her line of sight. 

 

That smile. There is only one person who she knew that resembled that smile the most. 

 

The four of them looked through the other paintings to make sure their guess is right.

 

"She really drew her." Nayeon said with a hint of excitement as she looked at her fiance.

 

--------------------- 

 

As their suspicions got bigger, they all tried to go to Chaeyoung and confirm if what they saw in the paintings are the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter