I'll be home for Christmas (Miyeon×Yuqi×Shuhua)

Gidle oneshots

A noise could be heard at the front door of a rustling as if someone were struggling to get inside. Miyeon left her office with her glasses perched on her nose and a warm sweater covering her from her neck down. "I swear Song Yuqi..." She opened the door to see a shorter woman with her orange hair peeking out of the front of her pink beanie. She had a scarf covering up to her dainty pink nose as well as a big oversized jacket on. The final piece and the evident reason she was struggling with her key was the nice thick pair of mittens that Miyeon herself had knitted for her. She tried to speak but was muffled by the scarf pressed firmly against . 

 

Miyeon tugged the woman inside gently closing the door behind her. She got to work carefully dusting the snow off the top of her. "What did I tell you? Shuhua Yuqi's here will you make hot chocolate?" The Taiwanese woman peered out from the kitchen wearing a frilly green apron over her favorite green sweater. "On it." She blew a kiss their way before disappearing back into the kitchen. As soon as Yuqi's mouth was uncovered Miyeon could see the pout she had stubbornly adorned ever since she got the text to stay in her office. "Well I'm sorry my girlfriends decided I wasn't invited to Christmas and I came anyway." Miyeon rolled her eyes kissing Yuqi on the tip of her nose. "We didn't uninvite you silly. How would we? You live here too remember?" Yuqi stubbornly kept her pout. "But you told me not to come home!" Miyeon smiled a bit and wrapped the younger woman in a warm hug. "I said don't come home yet. The news said it was going to get dangerous outside I didn't want you walking home in that. I was waiting for the snow to slow down then I was gonna come get you in the nice warm car." Yuqi finally let the pout go away as she snuggled into the woman's warm arms. Miyeon smiled softly pressing a kiss onto the crown of her head. "You know we wouldn't have Christmas without you. We love you silly." After a moment Miyeon pulled away a bit. "Come on you must be freezing. Let's go get you in a warm shower then in some warm clothes. She walked to the bedroom with Yuqi close behind holding her hand. 

 

Miyeon made quick work of Yuqi's hat scarf and mittens. Then she helped her the coat. "There's my girl. I was scared you were all jacket." She teased lightly causing Yuqi to nudge her indignantly. "At least I bundled up so I wouldn't freeze. No one wants a Yuqi-cicle." Miyeon chuckled. "Yeah you're right. I like my Yuqi nice and warm." The older woman left her to go start the water making sure it was a good temperature. Yuqi came in after a moment in a robe. "Go on get in. I'll set out some warm clothes for you and then you can meet Shu and I in the kitchen yea?" Yuqi nodded with a smile. "Thank you." She disappeared into the bathroom. 

 

After a while Shuhua felt a pair of arms wrapping around her from behind. She smiled to herself. "If it isn't our trouble maker?" She turned in the woman's arms her eyes meeting Yuqi's own very expressive ones. "How are you feeling? You didn't get yourself sick did you?" Shuhua brought her hand up to lace through her mostly dry locks. Yuqi scoffed at the woman. "I don't get sick. You know that. How are we getting married if you don't know that?" Shuhua rolled her eyes playfully. "Right I almost forgot. It's not like you got the flu just last month." Yuqi pouted a bit. "I just had the sniffles. It was allergies." Miyeon walked up behind Yuqi placing her hands on her waist. "It's present time to get your cute butts into the living room." Yuqi stuck her tongue out. "You are the one with the cute thank you." She let go of Shuhua kissing her cheek before making her way to the living room. 

 

The two younger women sat down as Miyeon insisted on handing out presents. One by one she got them out. She passed both women two presents then got out two of her own. "Okay old lady first." Yuqi playfully winked at Shuhua. "Rude." Miyeon stuck her tongue out at the younger woman. She began to open the present from Yuqi first. Carefully she unwrapped the small box she turned it over in her hand carefully before opening it. Inside was a beautiful golden bracelet. There was a green heart shaped gym with a date inscribed on the back. "Woogie..." Yuqi smiled proudly. "It's not much really but I wanted to get you something pretty to wear. I know how much you love pretty things." Miyeon held her wrist out silently asking for help putting it on. Shuhua watched with a small smile. "Okay Shushu baby. Time to open yours from Yuqi." 

 

One by one they opened the gifts all of them thoughtful and personal. The three women after all knew each other very well. Miyeon stood and reached behind the tree to grab something hooked to it. "Okay I got an extra little something. For all of us." She held up a box opening it to show off three matching rings with small symbols. A moon. A sun. and a star. "They're promise rings. I know we can't get married officially. But I thought this might be our own promise to each other. I love you two so much. You are my moon and my sun. My world wouldn't be complete without both of you. And I want to have something we can symbolize that with. If you accept it that is." Yuqi dramatically pinched the bridge of her nose. "Come on you're not supposed to make me cry on Christmas. Of course I'll accept the ring." Miyeon chuckled and placed the sun ring on her finger. gently caressing it with her thumb before turning to Shuhua. "And you? Do you want it?" Shuhua crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "What kind of dumb question is that?" She looked away holding her hand out allowing Miyeon to slip the moon on hers. "I love you both." Shuhua mumbled quietly. Miyeon pulled her close and rolled her eyes back at her. "My little tsundere." Yuqi laughed loudly at the nickname before pulling the two into a hug. "Merry Christmas!" Miyeon smiled holding them close. "Merry Christmas my loves."

 

Note: Sorry sorry I've got ideas and I'm struggling to pump them out. Merry Christmas though even though I'm late 😅 . Wow now we're past all the Miyeon stories.