Cute and y

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of breath, the actress fanned herself and exclaimed:

______ Wow!

______ I'm sorry. Did I go too far?_____ The blonde grabbed a handkerchief to wipe the smudged lipstick from the brunette's mouth.

______ Is there anything like that? Going too far when two people want each other? So go there, please. And cross all the lines.______ Solar smirked.

Blushing, Moonbyul smiled and murmured:

______ Don't speak like that, Yong...

______ Why not? Don't you like it?_____ The older one caressed her best friend's face.

______ I'm not very good with romance. I'm shy. 

______ I think you're doing great. Way above average._____ The dark-haired one crossed her arms around the taller woman's neck.

______ I hope I don't let you down._____ The handsome one sighed.

______ Not even if you tried hard, Byul. I want you to see yourself from my perspective. You are cute and y.______ The artist sniffed the blonde's neck and kissed her again.

When they finished,  the businesswoman smiled and confessed:

______ It's getting hard to behave, Yong. I love that you came to visit me but...I have a lot of work to do. If you keep kissing me this way, I'll lose my mind.

______ I'm counting on that. I mean...that you lose your mind._____ The older one smirked.

______ Not here, attractive devil.______ The blonde laughed.

Pouting, the actress placed a peck on Moonbyul's lips and stepped back.

_____ Okay okay. I get it. My girlfriend is an important CEO. She's chic and powerful.

_____ Your girlfriend?_____ The taller one smiled.

_____ Aren't you? I don't usually kiss nobodies.

_____ Hm...I wonder if you are going to introduce me as your girlfriend to a close friend or something._____ Moonbyul lifted her eyebrow.

______ This sounds like a dare. You don't know me so well yet, Moon Byul-YI._____ Solar teased and slapped the blonde's before walking toward the door.

______ Heeeey!_____ The handsome one faked a protest and grinned.

______ Call me later, hot girl.

______ Now you're talking to yourself...

______ Silly. I already miss you._____ The famous actress blew a kiss and left.

Although the businesswoman was very much in love, she made an effort to focus on work for the rest of the day. However, she called and spent two hours on the phone with her girlfriend as soon as she arrived home.

That became a habit for both of them and from that day on, Solar would only fall asleep if the blonde was talking to her.

 ____ x ____

The stunning actress and the businesswoman would go everywhere together.

Since Solar was always invited to parties and events, the brunette wanted to be with her girlfriend. So she had to convince the blonde to overcome her shyness.

On one of those occasions, the couple met Hongki and he smiled brightly.

_____ Oh, look who's here! The enigmatic blonde from the second row.

_____ Enigmatic? Me? Hahahahahaa No.

Solar interlocked hands with Moonbyul and smiled when the male artist glanced at the duo with an und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter