Together

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was performing her most important role on Broadway.

The actress had been invited to be in a production with several American and British artists.

The opening night was sold out and of course, she had guaranteed that her biggest fan would be sitting in the second row.

Moonbyul sold her company a year before and became the partner of a prestigious American producer.

The blonde invited Solar to move to California and the couple had been living together ever since.

They also bought an apartment in Soho to make things easier whenever the actress had long seasons on Broadway.

Yonghee visited them once and she was planning to go to the USA again, just to watch her little sister's new play.

Both Solar and Moonbyul missed little Rose. So the older Kim would bring the baby this time.

The charming blonde was contacted by her uncle and her father some months before.

The men tried to convince her to give up that American life.

They wanted her to break her contract with the producer to get back into the family business.

Instead of listening to them, Moonbyul put her mansion back in Korea on sale and transferred all the money to her father.

The blonde sent Mr.Moon an email thanking them for the good education and the comfortable life he had provided in the past and asked him to keep his distance if he wasn't interested in accepting her the way she was.

At first, Solar worried about her lover and her feelings. But then, she understood that Moonbyul had slowly strengthened her mental health with the support of therapy sessions, among other things.

Half an hour before getting on stage, the stunning actress gave an interview to a prestigious journalist through an online link and the woman asked her live on national television what motivated her to get off the bed every day.

Very happy to be able to speak openly about her feelings, Solar grinned cutely and declared that her Byul-YI was the main reason for her life getting better and better. And that was all the motivation she needed.

The play started and the alluring brunette enchanted the whole crowd.

During the curtain call, Solar bowed to the people and mouthed "thank you" in every direction.

Her eyes were teary and her smile was as bright as ever.

The whole cast received a standing ovation and Solar made a brief speech.

Waiting for the perfect opportunity, the brunette grabbed a red flower and stood on the edge of the stage.

Moonbyul's heart skipped a beat because she was concerned that her lover might fall or something.

Sighing deeply, the star of the play threw the rose to her girl and spoke:

_______ Thank you for being by my side. I love you.

The handsome one held the flower and kissed it.

Everyone around the blonde exclaimed encouraging words and grinned at the cute couple.

Little by little, the crowd left the building and Moonbyul was able to go backstage.

The blonde was welcomed by her lover with a huge smile and open arms.

A bit shy due to the other artist around, the younger one slowly leaned toward the gorgeous brunette.

______ Let's go home, babe.

______ Actually, I've got a surprise for you.______ Moonbyul rubbed her nose on Solar's neck and murmured.

_______ Ooooh! What is it?______ The older one asked with excitement 

_______ Secret. But don't have high expectations, please. It isn't anything big.______ The businesswoman affirmed with some anxiety.

_______ Don't worry. I like everything you do for me. _____ The dark-haired one rubbed her thumb on her girl's hand with affection.

Some of the co-stars teased the couple and they smiled shyly before the blonde sneaked out of the room with her love partner.

Solar was expecting to see her girl's car outside. Instead, Moonbyul pulled her to a horse carriage parked in front of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter