Passion flowers

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul shyly held Solar's hand and the actress smiled cutely.

They were embarrassed to take any action after their confession.

One of the actress' colleagues showed up and invited them to join a group in the other room.

They followed the woman without letting each other's hands go.

It was half past 2 am when Moonbyul finally took Solar home.

The blonde followed the older one to her apartment door and they looked at each other without knowing what to say.

After giggling, the two women hugged and the taller one murmured:

______ Would you like to go out with me tomorrow? Let's have lunch!

______ Sure! I'd love that._____ The stunning brunette grinned.

_______ Okay. I'll come to pick you up at noon._____ The handsome woman said and slowly walked towards the elevator.

______ I'll be waiting.

Clearing , Moonbyul turned her back and asked:

______ It's a date, right?

Feeling butterflies in her stomach, the actress nodded affirmatively and replied:

______ Yes, Byul-ah. Our first date.

______ Nice. Good night then._____ The younger one smiled brightly and waved.

Solar blew the blonde a kiss and murmured:

_____ Good night.

Blushing, the taller one got into the elevator and went home with fhe head in the clouds.

Moonbyul showered, put on her pajamas, and lay in bed intending to sleep right away. However, her heart was too agitated and the excitement about the following day was driving her crazy.

The businesswoman rolled in bed for 2 hours until she finally fell asleep.

Solar was the other way around.

The actress slept like a log but she woke up at 7 am due to anxiety.

Unable to relax, the gorgeous artist stood up and spent 3 hours trying to choose the perfect outfit for her date.

Still not very pleased, the attractive woman bathed for over an hour and then, spent the last hour struggling with accessories, hairstyle, and make-up.

In the end, Solar did a topknot and whined in from of the mirror.

The brunette thought she was ugly and her hand was about to mess the thing up when the bell rang.

Desperate, the artist put on a smile on her face and welcomed the blonde.

Moonbyul looked at her friend with a surprised expression, which made Solar panic.

_____ It's horrible, isn't it? I'm untying it right now!

Smiling, the charming woman held the other one by the shoulders and said:

_____ You're beautiful. You're always beautiful.

Solar gulped and almost giggled like a teen. But she controlled her facial expression and replied:

_____ You're just saying that because you like me.

_____ Glad you haven't forgotten. But I don't lie.

That was enough to break all Solar"s defenses.

The dark-haired one grinned and murmured:

_____ Lemme grab my purse.

_____ Okay, Yong._____ The taller one gently released her grip and stepped back.

Moonbyul surprised the actress by taking her to a tiny restaurant in the suburbs.

It was run by a grandma and her two friends and their specialty was homemade local food.

As a Korean food enthusiast, the gorgeous actress felt really touched by the extra care the blonde put into their first date.

The handsome one asked the brunette to choose the dish and watched Solar eat without shame or worries for the following 50 minutes.

The alluring artist had forgotten that she was famous and she just realized that the cute one wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter