Topsy-turvy

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months passed and Solar was rehearsing for her next project.

The actress had received several invitations for movies, tv dramas, and series but she gave up everything to be able to dedicate full time to a new play.

Although the gorgeous woman would not confess that to anyone, her main motivation had name and surname.

Solar wanted to relive the thrill of having Moonbyul sitting in the crowd watching her perform.

She had finished Mata Hari four months before, and since then, the blonde still talked to her through daily video calls and they exchanged cute messages and kept spoiling each other with little gifts. Nonetheless, the older one craved their face-to-face interactions.

One week before the premiere, the charming woman showed up at the theater while the actress was practicing with a male actor.

Moonbyul entered the place holding a bouquet with mixed colors of Carnation.

Solar's co-star saw her immediate facial change when the blonde arrived.

The older one grinned from ear to ear and excused herself to welcome her friend.

A bit shy, Moonbyul carefully handed the stunning brunette the flowers and said:

______ Thank you for your constant hard work. We, your fans, are so blessed.

_____ Byul-ah, stop it._____ Solar slightly blushed.

_____ What?_____ The younger one asked with a puzzled expression.

_____ You're my close friend..._____ The actress punched the other one on the shoulder without strength.

_____ I am still your fan, Kim Solar?_____ The blonde smiled.

_____ Aigo! Ah, Byul-ah...These flowers are so pretty. Thank you.

_____ Not as pretty as you._____ The blonde let it slip and then got embarrassed.

_____ You think so?______ Solar grinned again.

Averting eye contact, the charming younger woman looked around and changed the subject:

_____ Wow! Another big production. You are on another level, Yong.

______ Ya! Stop exaggerating._____ The brunette laughed.

______ I'm not, you party pooper. I am being honest.

______ Okay. Okay. But what are you doing here? I thought you would be super busy with the new fusion of your company.

Sighing, the taller one shrugged:

_____ I'm just fed up with the office. And I miss you.

Solar's heart skipped a beat and her stomach suddenly seemed filled with butterflies.

Trying to shove those emotions deep inside, the artist caressed her friend's shoulder and responded:

_____ I miss you too. Sadly, I gotta go back to rehearsal.

_____ Don't worry. I get it. I'll leave now. ____ Moonbyul held the actress' hand before walking away.

Solar hesitated but started heading back to the stage when the blonde spoke again:

 ____ Yong...

_____ Yeah?_____ The brunette turned her head and her eyes were shining.

______ Have you eaten?

______ Yes, Byul-ah._____ Another smile popped on the artist's face.

______ Okay then. Take care. _____ Moonbyul didnt seem to wanna go.

______ You too. I'll call you later.

 ______ Alright.

Solar mentally told herself not to turn around again but she didn't resist and checked the blonde leaving the theater.

Her whole body craved to follow the girl and spend the rest of the afternoon with her. There were duties to be done though.

Later, the actress heard one of the cleaning ladies in the dressing room exclaim:

_____ Oh, what a beautiful bouquet! And so carefully thought. The white carnations wishing you luck. The pink ones symbolizing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter