The familiar face

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's new musical Mata Hari had an outstanding opening night.

The artist was overwhelmed with the response of the critics and crowd despite the play being her 6th important theater project.

In a short period, the play became acclaimed and every date would get sold out in minutes.

Although Solar was used to sharing the character with another actress in previous musicals, her co-star for this one got sick and she had to perform as Mata Hari every time.

The cast had already done 12 evenings during the month and their producer asked if they could try to do 4 times a week instead of 3.

Despite the stress and pressure, the stunning brunette was living the most fulfilling moment of her life.

Her main leads were happy too and the group would always receive between 10 to 20 fans backstage after the show.

Sometimes, powerful and rich men tried to take their chance on these occasions to flirt with the actress but Solar pretended not to understand their second intentions.

Her friends Hongki and Changsub, who could take turns as Mata Hari's lover, were always teasing the brunette about all the admirers she kept rejecting.

Nonetheless, Solar had always led a discreet life and her personal affairs were never explored by the media.

The stunning brunette had few relationships and there was a long time since she last dated.

The star was focused on her job and she felt a special bond with the crowd while performing every other night.

Solar had done the play for the 4th or 5th time when she realized there was a familiar face always sitting on the same seat on the second row.

Not that she had met the gorgeous and handsome blonde ever before. But those starry eyes and the triangle mouth caught her attention and she understood that the stranger had been watching the play for several evenings.

After discovering that, the actress would unconsciously glance in the specific direction to check if the woman was there. And for her astonishment, she was.

Soon the brunette counted 10 consecutive performances in the presence of the sophisticated young woman.

While the crowd would wait until the play was over to try their luck backstage, the charming one always left before everyone else.

One evening, Solar was waiting behind the curtains and Hongki saw that his co-star was peeping at the crowd.

The dark-haired woman didn't find the familiar face anywhere and she frowned her eyebrow.

_____ Weird...Why isn't she there?

 _____ Who?_____ The main actor asked.

Jumping on her feet, the actres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter