Very close friends?

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were like lovebirds that couldn't spend more than some hours apart.

At first, the businesswoman feared she might suffocate her girlfriend with her clingy personality. But then, Solar was very vocal about missing the blonde.

Moonbyul reorganized her whole schedule to be able to follow the actress on a short tour around the county.

The new musical was taken to several theaters and the handsome young woman was sitting in the second row of 90% of the performances.

It was no secret for the cast that Solar was in a happy relationship with the chic blonde that was always with her.

After a few months, the artist was invited to a variety show and one of the hosts commented that women her age were usually getting ready to get married and have kids.

The gorgeous brunette tried to ignore the comment and smiled but then, the person asked:

______ Would you like me to introduce you to a nice man?

 ______ Why would I want that?______ Solar spoke without thinking.

_______ Ah, Forgive me. I'm not trying to imply that you are old. You're right. You're just in your early 30s._____ The male host laughed awkwardly.

______ No. It's not about that. I'm looking for no man.

______ Oh...So you've already found him, huh? Naughty Solar SSI. ______ The co-host winked.

______ Not all all. If I find a man, I'll tell him to get lost.

Everybody in the audience cracked up and the guests who were shooting along the actress laughed too.

The brunette looked around and shook her head with that collective display of dumbness.

She felt that it was a waste of time to say anything else and just prayed that the recording ended fast.

During the break, one of the male guests kept trying to make eye contact, which annoyed the stunning actress very much.

Missing her girlfriend, Solar called Moonbyul and talked to her about a possible short trip on the weekend.

The brunette was grinning from ear to ear when the insistent guy sat beside her and asked for her number.

Shocked that he was being so pushy and disrespectful in the middle of her call, Solar spoke:

______ Babe, I'll call you back when I'm home. Sorry. Love you.

______ Hi there._____ The guy smiled.

Glaring at him, the actress responded:

_____ Not sure if you have any hearing impairment or some sort of deficit of attention. So I'm gonna repeat what I said. I'm not interested in men.

______ Actually you said you were not looking for one. But what if they are looking for you?______ He joked around.

______ That's not my problem. Go look for someone else._____ She shrugged 

______ Ouch, Solar SSI... That's rude.

______ You know what else is rude? Interrupting people's phone calls.______ She lifted her eyebrow.

______ Snob ._____ T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter