Unapologetic

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The actress took her niece to an amusement park and Moonbyul met them there.

Yonghee's child was 18-month-old and she was crazy about her aunts.

As soon as the baby saw the blonde, she bounced on Solar's arms and grinned with her tiny hands waving at the businesswoman.

Moonbyul smiled and grabbed the child with tenderness before kissing her chubby cheeks.

______ I'm jealous. 

______ Of whom?______ The taller one asked softly.

______ Both of you. My own niece prefers auntie Byul-YI.______ Solar pouted.

_______ Don't you prefer auntie Byul-YI's too? How disappointing...______ Moonbyul acted sadly.

_______ Aw. I do.

_______ But the baby loves you. She is just happy to see me.

The handsome woman caressed the actress' face and looked at her with adoration.

Slowly closing her eyes, the older one kissed her girlfriend's hand and sighed.

_______ Byul-ah...Don't tempt me to kiss you right here...

_______ Ah...Let's not talk about that. I want to hold you in my arms so badly...Anyway...We are here for Rose, right? Let's have some fun.______ The younger one sighed and smiled.

The couple took turns in carrying the baby because it was faster than letting her walk.

They chose carefully which toys the little girl could be in and later, they bought her some candies.

Moonbyul played a game just to win a huge bear for Yonghee's little daughter. But when she saw Solar trying to hide her own interest in the plushy, the blonde played again and gave her another one.

It was a hilarious scene since the actress took the baby and shoved the 2 gigantic stuffed toys in her girlfriend's hands.

The brunette had gone to the park by taxi. So Moonbyul would have to drive her home.

Before that, they went to a shopping mall and bought toys and clothes for the little girl.

Rose was pampered by her aunts for the following three hours and they thought it was time to give her proper food.

Solar suggested a simple restaurant instead of the most popular ones and they ordered some healthy meal.

Moonbyul sat the little girl on her lap and fed her while being watched by her lover.

The actress couldn't stop grinning and was so distracted that a fan approached and caught her by surprise.

The young woman apologized for being there and asked if Solar could take a picture with her when she finished her meal.

Very gently, the brunette stood up and said she could do it at that moment.

Excited but being respectful and considerate, the girl suggested another spot to keep the baby out of the frame and the artist thanked her for that.

Before leaving,  the fan glanced at Moonbyul with a shy smile and blushed when the blonde smiled back and waved.

Yonghee's baby kept bouncing on the blonde's lap and trying to turn to bite her chin.

Solar laughed and they agreed that it was time to leave the shopping.

The businesswoman handed Rose to her lover after the brunette entered the car and she sat on the driver's seat.

Having to go to a boring business dinner, Moonbyul couldn't stay longer at her girlfriend's apartment. So she was feeling extremely sorry about that.

The older one assured her that she wasn't upset with that situation.

The blonde got out of the car first, held the baby, and waited that Solar left the vehicle too.

Little Rose was bouncing on Moonbyul's arms this time because she wanted to throw herself on her aunt.

The couple cracked up the minute the handsome one leaned closer to the actress and the 18-month-old bit Solar's chin and drooled. Then she did the same with the taller one.

When the laughter faded, their eyes met and they didn't resist and exchanged a soft peck.

______ You can go upstairs, Ddun. I'll handle the bags and the plushies.______ Moonbyul said with affection.

______ But it's not fair. We bought too many things.______ Solar protested cutely.

______ Don't worry. I can take care of everything. Just take the baby.______ The blonde squeezed her lover's cheek and got back to the car.

Not ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter