The talk

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recovering from the initial shock, the stunning actress spoke softly:

______ We don't know anything about each other. However, I bet that things happened in a way that may have been slightly distorted in your view. It's your private matter. So I'm not gonna push it. Would you please join me backstage for a little while though? 

The blonde seemed scared like a stray cat. Nonetheless, she nodded in agreement a couple of minutes later.

The musical star smiled charismatically and they both entered the room beside the dressing room.

The cast was there, along with some fans and some prestigious people.

A reporter asked Solar if that was one of her close friends and the actress didn't deny it but kept Byul-YI away from the woman.

Hongki stepped ahead to greet the charming stranger and was stopped by his co-star.

_____ What? Don't I deserve to know your friends?_____ The male actor mumbled.

Patting his back, the alluring female whispered:

______ She's shy and feels uncomfortable around people. Please understand.

Realizing that Solar really cared about the blonde, the guy slowly nodded and joined the other group.

After taking some pictures with the fans, the actress approached the mysterious woman and handed her a glass of champagne.

______ I don't think it's a good idea._____ The handsome female affirmed with that low and deep voice.

______ Will you drive back home?

 ______ Yes.

______ What if I invited you to my place? _____ Solar decided to take the risk and ask.

Puzzled, the taller one looked around to see if someone was paying attention to them.

______ Aren't you too careless? I might be a psychopath. Or a criminal of any kind.

______ I don't think so. But I'm willing to take the risk._____ Solar smiled.

______ Is that so? So come to my place instead._____ The mysterious girl spoke daringly. As if she was testing the actress.

_____  okay. Would you mind waiting for a little while? I need to take off this makeup. And get rid of those investors. It may take around 30 minutes._____ Solar responded promptly.

The gorgeous brunette saw fear in the blonde's eyes, which amused her somehow. 

_____ Okay._____ Moon Byul-YI murmured timidly.

The blonde remained silent in a corner despite feeling uncomfortable with the stares she was receiving from some members of the cast and some of Solar's fans.

The reporter asked if she knew the actress for a long time and she vaguely said she did.

The ash-brown-haired woman told her manager that she was feeling a bit sick and asked him to apologize to the investors because she needed to leave.

Then Solar proceeded to thank her fans and explain that she was so worn out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter