Unexpected issue

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar exchanged phone numbers with the blonde and they would send each other messages every day.

From that moment on, their bond grew and they communicated with each other 6 days a week. Not just through text.

Byul-Yi continued watching the play 3 times a week and the other cast members noticed not only her presence but also their colleague's smile every time she saw the blonde on the second row.

Four weeks went by pretty fast and the younger woman was caught off guard when she dropped earlier at the Theater to buy the ticket for Wednesday.

There was a huge sign informing that Solar was being replaced for health issues.

The blonde called Mata Hari's star right away but the actress didn't pick up the phone.

Panicking, the charming woman asked if she could speak to the director of the play or someone from the cast, and the box office guy asked the security guard to take her backstage because he knew she and Solar had become close.

Some people were getting ready for the daily rehearsal and the director recognized the blonde.

She apologized for bothering him and explained that the actress was not answering the phone call.

Byul-Yi asked if the director knew Solar's address because she wanted to go take care of her.

Thinking that she might be a stalker, the director lied saying he didn't have that information and said he was sorry for not being able to help.

The skinny woman felt really frustrated and tried to call the artist again while walking towards the exit.

Solar's co-star followed the blonde and gently touched her shoulder not to scare her.

_____ Hi, I accidentally heard you speaking to the director. Since I was also worried about Yongsun, I got her address from her manager and sent her some homemade soup. Let me write it on your phone._____ Hongki smiled.

______ Oh, thank you so much.______Byul-YI handed him her device.

______ No worries. I know she's very fond of you. So I'm sure this is alright.

______ I need to check on her. Otherwise, I won't be able to relax. I'm forever grateful. _____ The charming woman declared and bowed after getting her phone back.

Byul-YI drove to Solar's building and took the chance that a neighbor was moving in and the security team was distracted.

Concerned that someone might prevent her from going upstairs, the blonde quickly got into the elevator and reached the right floor in less than 2 minutes.

At first, the sophisticated young woman pressed the bell but nothing happened.

Realizing that the actress might have done her best not to be disturbed, Byul-Yi knocked on the door and glued her face to it while speaking;

_____ Yongsun-ah, it's me. Please let me in. I'm super worried.

After getting no response, the blonde became even more concerned and tried to knock again.

Suddenly, the door was open and a beautiful brunette smiled and asked:

_____ How may I help you?

_____ Hello. I'm sorry to bother you. I've been trying to call Yongsun for hours. I decided to check if she is okay._____ Byul-YI's concern was all over her face and voice.

______ Hi. I'm her sister Yonghee. Are you close friends?

Hesitating, the charming young woman slowly nodded:

______ I guess we are getting close. We chat every day. Nice to meet you. I'm Byul-YI.

______ Oh, I'm pretty sure that I've heard her saying your name. Nice to meet you too. Listen, I don't think it's safe for you to be here.

______ What do you mean?

______ Yong took a covid test yesterday and it was positive. At first, her symptoms were mild. But today she could barely move. The ring tones were stressing her. So I turned off her phone. 

______ Ah...I see. Well, I took all the shots of the vaccine. I can stay and take care of her.

______ So did she. But the virus found its way.

______ I take full responsibility. You probably have things to do, don't you? I can replace you. _____ Byul-YI insisted.

Solar's sister had a curiou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter