She

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The same guy was working at the box office and he saw the mysterious blonde arrive.

The handsome woman was as well dressed as every previous evening but this time, she seemed concerned.

_____ Good evening. May I have a minute of your attention?

Smiling, the theater employee responded:

  ______ Good evening, my lady. Don't you fear. Your seat is reserved for you. It's on the house.

______ Oh no, that's not fair to you and the whole team. I shall pay to support them all. Thank you so much for making the reservation. But I'm here to ask for your forgiveness.

Taken back, the young man didn't know what to say at first.

_____ Ma'am...there's no need...

Extremely agitated, the charming woman explained:

_____ Of course there is. I treated you very badly. There shouldn't be excuses to behave like a brat. I'm really sorry. Usually, I'm not like that. It's just...it was my fiancé's birthday. And he was always a huge fan of Ms. Solar. I...Well, this isn't relevant. Please forgive me if you can. Is there anything I can do to make things less horrible?

The man smiled and patted the blonde's shoulder while speaking warmly:

______ My lady, let's forget all this. From my part, it's all forgiven. May I ask your name?

______ Byul-YI. Moon Byul-Yi.

______ Oh my lord! This is such a poetic name! Ms.Moon, would you like me to keep your phone number just in case something comes up regarding the tickets?

Hesitantly, the chic young woman slowly nodded affirmatively and murmured:

_____ If it's not a problem for you...

_____  It will be a pleasure. Would you please write it down for me?_____ The cashier handed her a pen and a notepad.

Once the female gave both things back, he passed her the ticket for the evening and declared:

____I wish you a lovely evening. Enjoy the performance, Ms. Moon.

_____ Not before I pay you. _____ The blonde smiled and handed him her debit card.

_____ Oh, my bad. I had forgotten.

After returned her the card, she bowed and walked toward the audience area.

The cashier waited ten more minutes to see if someone else wanted to buy tickets and then, closed the box office to go look for Solar.

Filled with enthusiasm, the male knocked on the dressing room door and grinned as soon as the main actress showed up.

______ She came, my lady!

______ Who?_____ Hongki and the director asked in unison since they were there with her.

Ignoring the other men, the cashier handed Solar a piece of paper and said:

______ Here it is! 

______ Oh, thank you! Is she staying?_____ The actress' eyes shone.

______ She is. By the way, she apologized for that day and said she got sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter