Two rivers flowing

The enigmatic viewer in the second row
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's new play premiered on a Friday evening and it was sold out.

This time, the actress didn't allow her friend to buy the ticket. Instead, she gave Moonbyul a VIP kit that included an autographed booklet and a poster.

The charming blonde showed up one hour earlier and handed the artist a huge bouquet of red roses.

There were some female co-stars and the hairdresser and make-up artist around and Solar blushed a little.

After exchanging some tender words, they promised to see each other after the play and the younger one caressed her friend's hand before leaving the dressing room.

Once again, Moonbyul felt mesmerized by the brunette's performance and her eyes were on Solar the whole time.

The actress, on the other hand, avoided looking at the front row because now her heart would beat too fast because of the handsome woman.

Nonetheless, the dark-haired one made eye contact in the last minutes of the play and she felt her legs trembling.

The cast received a small group for around ten minutes and then, they apologized for not being able to stay longer.

Solar held her friend's hand and told her that she was chosen to be her plus one at a party and she took no for an answer.

Smiling, Moonbyul by replying that she would make a sacrifice in name of their friendship.

The stunning brunette felt that comment way more than she would like to accept.

But then, the blonde wrapped her waist with her arm and pulled her outside the theater.

Moonbyul asked for direction and drove them to the party.

As soon as they arrived, the duo became the center of attention.

Several men started asking the actress for a dance and she politely refused them all.

The businesswoman had caught the females" eyes although some guys were also interested in her. Meanwhile, it was the complete opposite with the brunette.

The stunning actress introduced Moonbyul to a couple of friends and they chatted for a while.

The handsome blonde asked if her pair wanted to drink and walked away to get some wine for them both.

When Moonbyul got back, a famous actor was flirting with Solar, which ruined the taller girl's mood.

Noticing that her friend was upset for some reason, the actress excused herself and pulled the girl to another area of the party.

_____ Are you okay, Byul-ah?_____ The dark-haired one asked when they were finally alone.

_____ Yep.

_____ You don't look fine.

_____ I'm not a party person. Sorry if I'm not the best company.

_____ It's totally ok not loving parties. But you are the best person to be around. Wanna go home?_____ The older one caressed her friend's back.

_____ No. Tonight is your night. You deserve to celebrate.

_____ We can go any minute you want, okay?

_____ Deal. Now I'm going to the restroom. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter