Chapter 26: Gratitude

Escaping to Shinee's dorm 2!

 

I called Jonghyun on the way, ensuring that I was safe and that Raymond was sending me home.

Yes, Oppa.” I nodded my head, trying to calm him down. “I am going home. Are you still at SBS? Okay, see you at home, oppa. Miss you too.

“Looks like he is still as protective,” Raymond commented once I ended my phone call. I grinned at him; he was thinking the same think as I was.

“Here we are.” Raymond took a turn on the left and into the car park. We were inside a building’s car park, and were definitely not home.

“Hmm, Raymond, where are we?” I turned to him, a little afraid that he did betray me again - human instinct.

Raymond snickered. “Don’t worry, Paige. I won’t kidnap you again, you are so fearless and besides, what’s your powers for?”

“True,” I gave him a smile. Raymond got off the car and helped me out. As we walked towards the lift, I started to recognize the place. It was SBS station and I realized Raymond was taking me to Jonghyun’s, back to where I felt home.

“Ray, you are definitely going to meet the nicest girl in the whole wide world with your personality.” I praised him, impressed with his thoughtfulness.

“Then are you going to marry me?” Raymond teased. I tried to punch him in the gut for teasing me, but failed as he dodged. We reached the 10th floor, where Jonghyun was in the waiting room.

“Thank you, Ray for being so thoughtful.” I thanked him sincerely.

“That’s what friends are for,” Raymond answered naturally. “Take a sit here, careful.”

Raymond set me on a chair as we waited for Jonghyun and the boys to finish. It was a wait of anxiousness, almost like not seeing for a few months or even years. Finally (only after half an hour), the boys came out, Jonghyun stood side by side with Key.

However, he was on his phone. Seconds later, my phone rang with the tone that is music to ears. Jonghyun looked up to where the tone was coming from. His eyes searching for mine and he came running to me, like athletic running towards the goal in a 100 meter race.

When he finally reached me, he pulled me into a deep hug, and whispered, “Thank god, you are safe.

Of course I am, silly. I told you, right?” I his hair, taking in his scent. “I miss you, Jonghyun.

I miss you too.” Jonghyun whispered fervently, expressing his feelings, hugging me even tighter.

“Oppa, I am getting embarrassed,” I chuckled, looking straight towards the boys.

“Hi, Key.” I greeted Key and the rest of them, as they slowly strolled towards us. Key smiled and waved. Then someone cleared his throat and that was when we broke apart. It was Raymond, grinning at me.

“Raymond, this is Jonghyun and the group,” I introduced them to each other. “Guys, this is Raymond.

Jonghyun took a step forward first and stretched out his hands. Raymond took the hand in surprised, and shook it.

“Thank you,” Jonghyun looked straight into Raymond eyes. There was tension however real feeling of gratitude still existed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

((: UPDATE!!!!

Pls do comment & subs.

Btw, thanks for the support.(:

Had been, always, very, will be grateful(:

I'm so curious YEAH~