Chapter 23: Transformation

Escaping to Shinee's dorm 2!

 

Be safe, Paige,” Jonghyun spoke in Korean.

I will call you straight if anything happens, alright?” I smiled confidently , thinking how Eric or rather Raymond would deal with me. I waved goodbye as SHINee left for their schedule for the day.

“Do you need me to go with you, sister?” Quinine asked anxiously as she watched me prepare. I stopped and looked at her.

“The last thing I want to lose is you, Quin. Please stay at home.” After the last incident, I wanted her to be safe, out of any form of danger. Quinine frowned and pouted her lips.

“Awww,” I sighed, “We talked about this last night. Please don’t pout. You know how I want you to be safe.”

“But…” Quinine argued.

“No buts, Quinine.” I looked seriously at her. “Trust me, Quinine”

“I hope so,” Quinine walked over to me and gave me a hug. I smiled and patted her back.

“Okay, I need to go off now.” I announced as we broke the hug.

“Let me get you a cab,” Quinine got up and helped me to the door and I was going face to face with Raymond. FIGHTING! It is the most useful word I learn after I lived in Korea. On the way, I took my time with vision. But somehow, it was just a blank. I groaned, even Raymond is blocked from my vision?

Then I tried looking at stocks, empty again, nothing worked. Did I lose my vision for good? I frowned, thinking. It might be a good thing, because I will no longer be a use for others, just ordinary me. I smiled at that point. The sky darkens as the taxi sped towards the stadium. Then rain droplets started to came down heavily as the cab stopped at the entrance.

That will be 15,000 won, miss.” The taxi driver tells me. “Do you need any help with that leg? And the rain is horrible.

No, thank you very much.” I said as I handed the money. “No need for change. Have a nice day.

You too, Miss.” The taxi driver greeted. I got off the cab with difficulty, trying not to get my wound wet, as it might get infected. Then someone’s hand held out, trying to help me out. I looked up at the tall figure. It was Raymond, with an umbrella. He smiled at me, like he did 13 years ago. He was back again, the usual self.

“Let me help you.” Raymond helped me out of the taxi while holding out the umbrella for me. We walked silently towards the big stadium. There was a private soccer match going on, that was when I realize Raymond was in jersey. He was a part of the team. He helped me to the audience seat and sat me down. Drinks and snacks, already prepared, even towels for me to wipe dry.

“I’ll be right back.” Raymond winked at me and left. I watched him ran towards the field, joining in the game. I have to admit that his soccer skills are quite good, he helped the team scored 2 goals and they won 3-1.

Raymond was covered in mud by the end of the match, but he looked more handsome than ever. The childish aura that he gave off makes people smile with him, just looking at him. He was definitely the Raymond that I knew.

He was back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yoohoo!

Updated.SHINee's sherlock JJANG.hehehehe.

Got my result back, but am disappointed with it.><

Feel like shopping RIGHT NOW. Enjoy the chapter!!