New People

Freeze The Moment (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Arghhh, I feel like poisoning your boss's food, eonnie.." Xiaoting said after Yujin told her what happened that day.

“Hahaha, if I could I would do it myself, Ting.” replied Yujin.

Xiaoting then brought herself closer to Yujin's body, she placed her head between Yujin's chin and neck.

“Eonnie, since you've had a tough day, is there anything you want to ask? I will grant your wish..”

"Anything?" Yujin asked.

"Yep! Anything Eonnie .." Xiaoting replied.

"then you only need to stay by my side .." Yujin said expressing her request.

"That's not a request, even without eonnie asking I will always be by your side.. Come on, think about it, what do you want?" Xiaoting asked again.

Yujin smiled at Xiaoting's words.

"Hmm.. what is it? Ah! Please just massage me, my body hurts all day long because I have to stand up all day.” Yujin said.

"Ok!" Xiaoting then got up.

Yujin then positioned her body in a sitting position.

Xiaoting started massaging her Eonnie's shoulder.

"Your body is so stiff, Eonnie." Xiaoting said. “Mother Narae was right, you are so thin I can even feel your bones.” She continued.

"Like you're not just skinny, Ting." Yujin replied.

"At least I'm more athletic than you." Xiaoting replied. "Eonnie, you really have to find a new job, just give it a try, I'm sure someone will see your skills." Xiaoting said again.

"hmm Xiaoting, why are you getting more chatty than me huh?" Yujin replied.

"Because if it's not me who nags at you, then who else?" Xiaoting replied not wanting to lose.

Xiaoting is right, Yujin only has Xiaoting in this world, there is Mother Narae, but her condition is different, Xiaoting is the one who is always by her side.

"Xiaoting.." She called.

"Hmm.." replied Xiaoting who was now seriously massaging the back of her Yujin Eonnie.

"I love you.." said Yujin.

"I love you too, Eonnie." Xiaoting replied.

Not the 'I love you' that couples usually say, but it was enough for Yujin. As long as Xiaoting was beside her, it was always enough for her.

***

Yujin tried not to make a sound, she had positioned her camera and determined the right angle to take a picture, Yujin was ready to press the shutter button when the object she was about to take a picture suddenly went away, flying far away from her.

"Arghh damn" She mumbled.

“If your object suddenly leaves before you take the picture it means instinctively it doesn't want anyone to capture the moment at that moment.” Suddenly a male voice was heard behind her. Yujin turned around.

"Sorry for interrupting, I've been watching you for a while." Now the man who was also carrying a camera gave Yujin a smile.

"Ohh it's okay." Yujin replied. "Hmm, it's a shame when I rarely see this kind of bird here." She continued.

"Yes, it's rare and difficult to capture, maybe the bird does have an instinct to live a more mysterious life." The man answered. “By the way, do you have a hobby of taking photos too?” asked the tall man.

"Yes, but actually I was on duty to take pictures of people who were sightseeing in this mountain, I just happened to see the bird." Yujin replied.

"Wow, are you a photographer?" asked the young man again.

"No, no.. not a photographer, I'm just an amateur photographer who works part time in a daily newspaper company." Yujin replied again.

"Still, for me a person who can take good pictures moreover she can make money from it, I assume she is a photographer." Said the man while giving a smile.

"I don't have any basic photography education and I only shoot based on my instincts, so I don't feel confident calling myself a photographer." Yujin replied. "And again how do you know that I can take good pictures? you haven't even seen my photos."

"Uhm, can I see your camera?" said the man earlier, Yujin then raised her eyebrows, a little skeptical.

“Ahhh… here, just holding my camera, to guarantee that I won't steal your camera.” The man then handed his camera to Yujin. Just in case, Yujin took the man's camera and handed him her camera.

'hasselblad H4D' She said to herself. Yujin, who has a hobby of taking photos, is already familiar with the types of cameras, and she knows that the camera she currently has in her hands has a very expensive price.

“Wow.. your photos are amazing! It's too good to be called the shots of amateur photographers. Not even a professional photographer can take such good photos.” The man commented enthusiastically. He then returned Yujin's camera and took his camera again.

Yujin just smiled at the compliment from the person she was meeting for the first time.

 "Thank you." she said.

“Hmm, my name is Choi Seungcheol.” The man then introduced himself, he then gave his hand to Yujin. Yujin then returned the handshake of the person she had just met.

"Choi Yujin." She said introducing herself.

Seungcheol then took the wallet in his pants pocket. He then took something out of his wallet.

"This is my business card. I really like your photos and umm… I actually have my own photo studio, if you are interested you can join us.” Seungcheol said.

"Is that true?" Yujin asked.

"Yeah, I never joke about work." Seungcheol replied.

"can I think about it first? and  thank you for your offer." Yujin said again.

“Fine then, please call the number on the card if you are interested. Well,i still have something to do. Goodbye Yujin.” Seungcheol said before he walked away.

Not far away, Seungcheol then turned his body again. “Yujin, I really wish you could join us.” Seungcheol shouted before he finally left.

Yujin then looked back at the business card that Seungcheol gave.

' Hope Photo Studio '

Yujin read the writing on the business card.

'is this the beginning of my hopes?' she thought.

***

"Eonnie, I have noticed that you only see the business card in your hand for a long time." Xiaoting's words snapped Yujin out of her daydream.

“Xiaoting, I was thinking.” Yujin said.

"About?" Xiaoting asked.

Yujin then talked about her encounter with Seungcheol.

"What do you think?" after finishing the story, Yujin then asked her friend's opinion.

"On the other hand I'm afraid the person you met is a bad person who only intends to frame you but on the other hand this might be your chance to leave your company now." Xiaoting said as she rubbed her chin thoughtfully.

"Ahh or like this, I took Eonnie to his studio, we'll see there first and then decide. How?" Xiaoting said giving her idea.

"That's right, why didn't I think of that." Yujin replied. "You're so smart , Ting .." she said again.

" Didn’t you know that you have a friend as genius as Shen Xiaoting?”

"Hahaha, your silly attitude makes me forget that you are a graduate with the best grades in your school, by the way congratulations, sorry Eonnie hasn't had time to buy you a present .. " said Yujin.

"It's okay Eonnie, it's not important after all, my scholarship announcement is more important. Why hasn't it been announce yet?" she said suddenly worried.

"I’m sure that you will pass, even if you don't, you can try again next year, the important thing is that you don’t ever give up." Yujin said.

Xiaoting nodded.

“I still have to find a part time job after this.” Xiaoting said.

"No need to rush, just enjoy your free time before you become a college student." Yujin said.

"That's if I get  accepted, Eonnie .." said Xiaoting

"I'm sure you will be accepted." Yujin said again reassuring her friend.

Xiaoting nodded again.

"I'm sleepy, let's sleep." Yujin said then immediately walked to her bed. Xiaoting followed closely behind.

"Eonnie, do you want to sleep with the lights on or lights off today?" Xiaoting asked.

"The lights on." Yujin replied.

"Ok"

"Good night, Xiaoting." Yujin said as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Unnie." Answered her friend who also began to close her eyes.

 

***

"The building is huge, does this really belong to the person you met yesterday, Eonnie?" Xiaoting asked when they arrived at the address on the business card.

"We have to go in to make sure." Yujin replied. She had already called Seungcheol's number and told him she was coming.

They immediately entered and approached the receptionist, Yujin immediately informed the receptionist that she had made an appointment with Seungcheol. It didn't take long for her and Xiaoting to be ushered into a room.

“Please come in, Mr. Seungcheol is already waiting inside.” Said the person who brought them both.

Yujin and Xiaoting then entered.

"Yujin! Thank you for coming!" Said Seungcheol when Yujin just set foot in his room.

“Gosh, you startled me with your voice.” Yujin said.

"Hahaha.. let's sit down!" Seungcheol said still with his enthusiastic tone.

Yujin and Xiaoting sat on the chair opposite Seungcheol.

“Seungcheol, sorry I brought my sister here.” Yujin said.

"Oh, it's okay." Seungcheol said giving Xiaoting a smile. “Seungcheol” he said introducing himself<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter