For Me, Who Was In Danger, You Are Gravity

Freeze The Moment (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This was Xiaoting's first time setting foot in the City that had always been her dream. Similar to Seoul, she came at a time when the snow had covered the city. Her memory returned to the letters sent by Yujin, she didn't know who to blame for making her late to read the letters sent by the girl she loved.

She then took a letter in her bag, a reply letter that she would give when she meet the girl she loved so much.

 

Dear Choi Yujin,

It's been 7 months, time seems to go by so fast not because I forgot you or got used to being without you by my side, but because I try not to count the days, at least that's how I survived, not only for the past 7 months but also in the previous 3 years, but even though So there's never been a day that I don't think about you let alone forget you. I just want time to go on fast until finally time will bring you back to me.

Choi Yujin, I miss you, that's my answer to your question.

I beg you to come back to me.

 

From Xiaoting who never stopped loving Choi Yujin.

 

She could only shake her head as she reread the letter she had written. 'So desperate..' she thought. But she really is that desperate, she can no longer wish not to have the girl she loves, she loves Yujin and Yujin loves her too, if they can't get back together again, she doesn't know what's left in life. Xiaoting will lose her purpose, she will lose her home.

Before long the taxi she ordered appeared in front of her, the taxi that will take her to someone who will return to her in a moment, well that's her belief.

Along the way she looked to her right and left, noting how beautiful the night atmosphere of Paris was. The city known as the city of love, the city of dreams, the city of majesty, the city in which the girl she hopes is waiting for her. Unknowingly a smile graced her face again, 'Soon, we will meet...'

Her heart was beating so fast when the taxi she was riding in stopped at a tall building, after thanking the taxi driver, while pulling her suitcase, Xiaoting walked towards the apartment door, based on the address that Seungcheol wrote, Yujin's apartment is on the highest floor in the apartment, Xiaoting remembered how she and Yujin went to great lengths to pay the rent for the small room located on the rooftop of the Lessor's house. Now Yujin lives in one of the most luxurious apartments in Paris. It's true that we never know where life will take us, she thought.

Now Xiaoting is right in front of Yujin's apartment door. Then she rang the bell beside the door. One, two, three times she tried to ring the bell but no one opened the door. When she tried to ring the bell for the fourth time, the door to her apartment opened, Xiaoting was ready to give her best smile but it seemed she had to postpone it because the one who opened the door was not the girl she loved but a foreign girl she had never met. And Xiaoting could hear loud music coming from inside and the apartment. ‘ wrong address?' she thought.

“Pardon, who are you looking for?” Asked the girl who opened the door.

“Choi Yujin, is she here?” Xiaoting asked without further ado.

"Ohh you're Yujin's friend? Are you one of the guests she invited?”

Without understanding what the girl meant, Xiaoting nodded her head.

"Come on in, I'll take you to her .." said the girl again.

Xiaoting followed her into the very spacious apartment. Seen many people in the apartment enjoying the music and their drinks, many of them also dancing to the music that is playing, millions of questions are currently in her brain.

"Well there she is... hmm but I'm not sure you can disturb her, it looks like she's having fun .." said the girl who immediately left her.

Of the many scenarios she imagined when she would meet her soulmate again, she never thought that this scenario would be what she would see. Her Sweet Choi Yujin, is now sitting on the lap of a blonde foreign woman, in her hand is a bottle of beer which she drinks several times while laughing at whatever joke the girl in front of her is making.

Xiaoting who was burning with jealousy then approached Yujin, she didn't care about the people around her, she then pulled Yujin's hand forcing her to get out of the stranger's lap.

"Hey who are you?" Yujin asked in a drunken voice, she then saw the face of the person who pulled her. “Gosh, am I dreaming? Why do you look like my lover Xiaoting? No.. no not my lover but my ex.. "

"Hey, who are you? Why carelessly pulled Yujin's hand?” Now the foreign girl that Xiaoting hated so much came out of her voice.

"I'm Xiaoting, her girlfriend."

It seemed that Xiaoting's words were enough to silence the foreign woman, she immediately left the two of them and tried to find other fun at the party.

"Where is your room?" Xiaoting asked the girl she loved.

Yujin who was already very drunk, then directed them to her room. After arriving in Yujin's room, Xiaoting hurriedly locked the door to Yujin's room, not wanting anyone to suddenly enter and disturb them.

When she turned around, Yujin was already lying on her bed. Xiaoting could only shake her head. She then walked to the closet looking for clothes that were more comfortable for Yujin to wear. After getting it, she then approached the girl who at this time she could not understand the way her thoughts were.

She slowly changed Yujin's clothes in the hope that she could sleep more comfortably. She then positioned Yujin into a more comfortable position.

Xiaoting then remembered her suitcase which is outside the room. "Very good, and now I myself can not change my clothes .." she whispered. Xiaoting shook her head, it was not her priority now, her priority was the girl who was sleeping beside her.

“Who are you, Eonnie? When I thought I had my Yujin back but why did you change again into someone I don't know? What happened?" she whispered to the girl beside her.

The girl did not reply, she seemed to have drifted away with her dream.

"Rest well, honey. We will talk tomorrow." She said before kissing Yujin's forehead.

 

***

 

The sun coming in from her bedroom window made her wake up from her deep sleep, She doesn't know what caused it, but that night a bad dream didn't come to her, allowing her to sleep soundly after a long time.

Yujin then tries to remember what happened last night, actually she remembers very little, last night she drank a lot of beer, she can't remember how many bottles she had finished. She suddenly felt a pain in her head and when she turned to her side she found a glass of water and hangover medicine on her small table. Without thinking Yujin immediately swallowed the medicine and took a sip of her drink, Yujin tried to think who was the kind person who prepared hangover medicine for her, maybe one of her friends, she thought.

Xiaoting, suddenly the image of the girl's face that she missed flashed in her mind. 'I saw her yesterday, I think I'm really drunk ..' she thought.

She then looked around, her room looked tidier than she remembered, and Yujin tried to remember when she changed her dress to a pajama. 'I really need to reduce my drinking habits, now I can't remember everything..'

Suddenly she heard a sound from outside her room, she seemed to hear the sound of a vacuum cleaner. 'I don't remember calling Aunt Mayrose to clean the apartment...' she thought again. Out of curiosity Yujin got out of bed and went straight out of the room.

When she came out, she didn't see any scattered bottles and snack wrappers, unlike the usual sight when she had a party at her apartment. She looked for the source of the sound.

Yujin couldn't believe what she saw, now in the living room of her apartment, standing someone she really missed was seriously cleaning her sofa with a vacuum cleaner.

“Xiaoting…” she called out.

The person she had called turned to look at her. She didn't give a smile, Xiaoting just looked at her coldly while shaking her head.

"You should take a shower first, I can still smell the alcohol on your body, then we'll talk .." Like hypnotized, Yujin immediately obeyed Xiaoting's orders.

After bathing, Yujin immediately approached Xiaoting in the living room. Xiaoting is now sitting on the sofa in her apartment, still with a cold gaze with her arms crossed.

"Xiaoting.." Yujin called again. She then sat down beside Xiaoting.

"When are you coming here? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked directly the girl beside her.

"How can I tell you? I don't even have your new number and Seungcheol Oppa doesn't even want to give it because she promised you... is that how you don't want to meet me?”

"It's not like that, Ting. I just need some time…”

“Then why did you send me those letters?”

Yujin then sighed.

“A letter that you didn't even reply to. When I wrote that letter I was just sharing my longing for you, Ting. But it's nothing big, you don't even have the intention to replying.”

Xiaoting shook her head.

"The letter arrived late to me, the letter was stuck in the mailbox, if my neighbor didn't deliver the letter to the apartment, maybe until now I haven't read your letters..."

Yujin didn't answer, but she knew deep down there was relief because it meant her guess was wrong all along, she thought Xiaoting didn't reply to her letter because she had forgotten about her.

Now it was Xiaoting's turn to take a deep breath.

"Eonnie, who are you?" Xiaoting asked suddenly

Yujin who didn't understand Xiaoting's question then frowned.

"I don't understand your question."

“Eonnie, I came all the way from Korea here hoping I could meet you soon, hoping when I met I could hug you tightly, but what did I get? I found the girl I love laughing on another girl's lap while holding a bottle of beer in her hand. I even had to blink my eyes many times to make sure that what I saw was my Choi Yujin, my best friend who I grew up with, my girl I never stopped loving!”

Yujin then nodded her head.

"Why are you nodding your head, Eonnie?"

"Because what you say is true, I'm not the same Choi Yujin you know, and maybe if the one you love is the Choi Yujin in the past, maybe it's time for you to go, because she's not here anymore..."

Xiaoting shook her head. "What do you mean?"

“ I'm already broken, the Choi Yujin you used to know has been damaged by all the things that happened to her. The Yujin you see now is Choi Yujin who until now has not been able to forget her guilt for what had happened to her Xiaoting and this Choi Yujin in front of you has not been able to forget her pain when she realized she was the cause of the death of a friend who had been so good to her, cause a mother must lose her daughter. I thought that with me running to Paris, the guilt and trauma would go away, but it looks like Peter and his father will continue to chase me even if I run to the ends of the world…” now tears were falling down her cheeks..

“Xiaoting, the nightmare still hasn't gone away, the parties I often hold are to get rid of the nightmare, the drinks are my attempt to get me to sleep without having to dream…”

Xiaoting didn't know what to say, her heart ached to hear all the confessions of the girl she loved. Without thinking she then hugged the girl tightly.

"Then why didn't you contact me? Why did you have to go through this yourself? Why not call your family?”

Yujin didn't answer Xiaoting's question right away, she wanted to first enjoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter