Tears are Falling

Freeze The Moment (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey.."

Xiaoting's voice was the first sound she heard when she opened her eyes that morning.

"It was so hard to wake you up..."

"Morning." She said while giving her first smile of the day.

"Good morning too, my sleepyhead bunny .." replied the girl lying beside her.

"Eonnie, it's already 10 o'clock, what time are we going?"

"Can we just stay here? No need to go back to Seoul?” said Yujin who pulled the blanket back under her neck.

"I like your idea, but,, tomorrow I have a very important class and I can't skip it..." Xiaoting replied.

"Hmm, okay .." Yujin replied weakly.

"I'll just drive later, okay?" Xiaoting said in a soft tone, while the hair of the girl beside her.

Yujin's gaze then turned to the face of the girl she loved, she remembered their conversation last night, Yujin never thought that there would be a time when she could express her feelings to the girl beside her, she always thought that she would bury this feeling forever. And of all the things that surprised her the most was that Xiaoting had the same feelings as her.

"Xiaoting..." she said.

"Yes, Eonnie.."

"Thank you…"

"Hah? What for?"

Yujin then shook her head.

"I don't know, I just want to thank you every time I see you," she said.

"Cheesy.." Xiaoting replied.

“Hahaha…” Yujin just replied with a laugh.

"I wish I could hear your laughter every morning." Xiaoting said.

“ and now who is more cheesy?” Yujin replied. Then she remembered their conversation again.

"Xiaoting, thank you for waiting..." she said again.

Xiaoting nodded.

"Take your time, Eonnie. " she answered.

Yujin then closed her eyes. "I don't want to hurt Seungyeon." Yujin said still with her eyes closed. "But if I'm not honest with her, it will hurt her more." She continued.

"Eonnie, if I didn't confess my feelings yesterday, would you continue to be with Seungyeon?" Xiaoting asked, somehow suddenly a feeling of insecurity appeared in her mind.

Yujin nodded.

“Sorry Xiaoting, I have to be honest with you. This spontaneous trip of mine is my mission to completely forget you and try to return Seungyeon's love."

Xiaoting then lowered her head.

"Hey..." Yujin then lifted Xiaoting's head making their eyes meet again.

“Even so, there is no guarantee that I will succeed, I love you for a long time and it will be very difficult to get rid of that feeling. And you really messed up my mission when you decided to follow me to Daegu. You really changed the direction of my journey.." Yujin said while Xiaoting's cheek

"I came home from Mashiro's place early in the morning because I miss you so much, of course I will follow you here .." Xiaoting replied, she then held Yujin's hand that was on her cheek.

Yujin then sighed.

"What will happen after this?" Yujin asked the girl beside her.

"What do you mean, Unnie?" Xiaoting asked, confused by Yujin's question.

"After I talked to Seungyeon and after you finished your business with Seungcheol, what are we going to do after that??"

"Ohh.. Hmm.. Shouldn't we talk after that?"

Yujin nodded.

" and after that?"

“Eonnieeee.. why are you so verbose? After that of course I will make you my girlfriend." Xiaoting replied straightforwardly.

Hearing that Yujin's cheeks turned red.

"Eonnie, you should see your face in the mirror." Xiaoting continued, she then rubbed Yujin's cheek with her thumb. “ Eonnie, when it's all done, I'll say I love you, again and again.”

"Xiaoting, what if half way through things don't go the way we want, I don't want to lose you." Doubt still surrounds Yujin's heart.

"You are always overthinking Eonnie, in a relationship there will definitely be problems in the middle of the road, depending on how we react to it, I'm sure we are both mature enough to go through what will happen in the future. But I promise no matter what happens, you will always be my family. You are my family, my home, it will never change.”

Yujin was still silent, she seemed still thinking.

“Eonnie… please believe in us…”

Yujin then nodded.

"Sometimes you are more mature than me, Ting.."

“Not really, I learned a lot from you.” Yujin smiled at Xiaoting's answer.

"I also learned a lot from you, Ting..."

"That's proof that we're very compatible, Eonnie.." Xiaoting replied.

"You're right, thanks again for waiting. I will do my best.. but now,, we have to take a shower, I don't want us to be too late.."

"Whose fault?"

"My fault .. hahaha" Yujin replied, she then laughed. "Anyway, next time we should stay here longer."

"Next time, we have to more well prepared, eonnie.."

"Noted, Miss Shen .." said Yujin who had moved from her bed to the hotel bathroom.

"Eonnie, don't stay in the bathroom too long." Xiaoting shouted.

"Okay.." Yujin shouted from the bathroom.

***

 

"You are not tired?" Yujin asked the girl who was focused on driving.

"Nope, we've rested a few times after all."

Yujin nodded at Xiaoting's answer.

"Eonnie, I feel like someone is following us..." Xiaoting said again. Yujin then looked at the rearview mirror next to her.

"Which car?"

“White SUV...”

Yujin saw the car Xiaoting was referring to.

"Xiaoting, we turn at the first intersection..."

"Okay, Eonnie.."

Xiaoting immediately turned when she arrived at the intersection in question.

“Eonnie, please see if that car is still following us?”

Yujin immediately looked back.

"Looks like he's not following us anymore..."

Xiaoting then heaved a sigh of relief.

"Are you sure the car was following us?" Yujin asked again.

"I'm sure Eonnie, I saw the car when we rested at the first Rest Stop. Ahh but maybe it's just a coincidence, why is that person following us?” Xiaoting said.

"We never know, Ting.. but hopefully it's just a coincidence, the proof is that he doesn't follow us anymore..." Yujin replied.

Xiaoting just nodded, she hasn't told Yujin about the person who has been following her for the past few days. 'Later, I don't want to worry eonnie.' she thought.

Yujin's cell phone rang, an incoming call from an unknown number.

"Why didn't you pick up?"

"I don't know the number."

"Just pick up Eonnie, who knows it's important .."

Yujin then picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

" Yujin?” Yujin wasn't familiar with the voice.

" Sorry, who is this?"

" I'm Arin, Seungyeon's friend.. "

Yujin immediately remembered her new friend whom she met at Seungyeon's friend's birthday party.

"Oh Arin.. what's wrong? Why are you suddenly calling me?” Yujin asked.

" Seungyeon. She keeps calling your name .."

"What dou you mean? What's wrong with Seungyeon?"

" Yujin, Seungyeon is in the hospital .."

"What happened?" Yujin asked in a worried tone.

“ There was a drunk motorcyclist who accidentally hit her whiles he was waiting for the driver, can you go to the hospital now? Seungyeon keeps calling your name .."

"Which hospital? I'll be there soon.."

" Hanyang Hospital, I'm waiting for you... "

"Okay.." Yujin said before hanging up the phone.

“Xiaoting, please take me to Hanyang Hospital…”

"What's wrong, Unnie?"

“Seungyeon is sick, please hurry Xiaoting..” Yujin said, a worried look on her face.

"Okay Eonnie .."

***

"Yujin, you finally arrived.. let's go in, Seungyeon is waiting for you.." Arin said when she saw Yujin who had just arrived in front of the ward.

"Isn't she sleeping?" Yujin asked.

"She just woke up, you just go in first... I have a meeting to attend, so I'll leave Seungyeon with you first." Said Arin which was replied by Yujin's nod.

Yujin then invited Xiaoting in. When they entered, Seungyeon seemed to be lying weakly in a hospital bed.

Yujin and Xiaoting then walked closer to Seungyeon. Realizing that someone was approaching her, Seungyeon then looked at Yujin and Xiaoting, a smile then formed on her lips.

“Yujin… Xiaoting… you guys came.” She said with a weak smile.

“Seungyeon, what happened? anything that hurts?” Yujin asked with a worried tone.

"I am alright.."

" Look at you, your head even has to be bandaged.. your leg must be in a cast, who was the person who hit you, is he in jail already?”

"Hey, it's ok .. I just need your hug, I miss you .." Seungyeon said pleadingly.

Because the worry was so great, without thinking Yujin immediately hugged Seungyeon, she hugged her carefully.

"Ehm Eonnie.. I'll wait outside, okay?"

Hearing Xiaoting's voice, Yujin then let go of her embrace slowly. She felt guilty for letting Xiaoting see her cuddling with Seungyeon, but it couldn't be helped, Seungyeon needed her now.

"Ok, umm Seungyeon, I'll be out for a while.. I'll be back later .." Yujin said to the girl who was still lying weak. Seungyeon just nodded her head.

When the two were out of the room, Yujin grabbed Xiaoting's hand.

"Sorry, you have to see me hugging Seungyeon .."

“It's Ok Eonnie, she needs you..”

“Xiaoting…” Yujin then sighed. "Looks like I have to postpone my conversation with Seungyeon until she recovers, is that okay?"

“I told you I would wait…”

"I'm sorry.." Yujin then lowered her head. Xiaoting then hugged the girl she loved.

“Why should you apologize, no one wanted this to happen. Let's just pray for Seungyeon ‘s recovery..." Xiaoting said while her favorite girl's hair.

Yujin nodded, she then let go of their embrace.

"You better go home now, it looks like I'll be accompanying Seungyeon all night, are you okay in the apartment alone?"

"It's okay, Eonnie.."

The two girls were still in their position, still looking at each other, both reluctant to move.

“ Is it possible that we already miss someone even though that person is still in front of us ?” Xiaoting whispered to the girl in front of her.

Hearing Xiaoting's words made Yujin's cheeks turn red. "I didn't expect you to be like this, Ting..."

"I also didn't know I had this side, it's because of you Eonnie.."

"Please stop it..." Yujin said while holding her cheek.

"Hahaha.. I have to go before your cheeks turn red.." Xiaoting then rubbed the top of Yujin's head. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time.." Xiaoting said with a smile. "Eonnie I'm going home." she said, leaving Yujin who was still speechless.

"She will be the death of me .." she said while holding her left chest, her heart had not stopped beating fast because of the act of a beautiful girl named Xiaoting.

 

***

Seungyeon returned her smile when she saw Yujin back.

"Xiaoting is home..." Yujin said to Seungyeon as she sat on the chair next to her bed. Seungyeon nodded.

"What happened, did you not have time to dodge when the biker came towards you?"

"I didn't have time, at that time I was smoking and..."

"Seungyeon .." Yujin cut Seungyeon's words. "I've asked you to stop smoking, it's not good for your health, why don't you obey me?"

"That day too many things on my mind, I needed it..."

Yujin then took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, it must be because of me .." Seungyeon then grabbed her hand.

"Hey, that's not true.. it's all my fault, no one told me to constantly think about you.." said Seungyeon.

Hearing that made Yujin feel guilty again. She then Seungyeon's hair.

"Never mind, now the most important thing is your recovery .."

“You will accompany me here right?” Seungyeon asked with a hopeful expression.

"Of course, I will accompany you until you recover .." Yujin said while giving Seungyeon a smile.

"Can you accompany me forever?"

Seungyeon's question suddenly erased the smile on her lips, how could she possibly promise something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter