Boundary (WonRin)

GFriend One Shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wore a white blouse and long slacks with a high-knotted ponytail, redeemed the card at the counter, walked straight to the lift, pressed the button, and the door gradually closed.

As soon as they arrived at their destination, the passengers in the lift departed. She was the last to go because she was the only one in the lift.

She was on the 26th floor, which had the suite at a price she could never afford.

2601.

She stood in front of the door, retouched herself for the one last time and placed the card on the sensor. The door beeped to open. A tipsy woman was almost on her way to drunk appeared to welcome her.

"Sowon, you're late today," she lunged toward her make the latter stumble back a bit. With the momentum across, the door was closed effortlessly.

Her alcohol scent filled the latecomer as she started to bathe her with kisses. Her sling bag slid down as she was practically carried to the door by the married woman. She began to wonder why she had called her here.

The silver ring was placed on the dresser shortly after Jung entered the room, drank, and sighed incessantly about her marriage. She was just a vase, and the arrangements were all for show.

Until the second bottle merely to end, she fished out her phone, pressed and dialled the number she thought she was deleting last time when the person came over.

"Ye, Ye... Rin ... " Sowon was unable to form the sentence although, in the middle of changing her breath, Yerin did not give her the chance to talk about anything. She stripped down the white tee roughly and caressed her slowly down to her stomach, sending a ticklish sensation to the sober.

With the passionate act of the top, the moan and pant filled the room.

The paperback magazines on the table were flipped to a certain page, announcing the marriage news of the future CEO of the top estate agency's son to the only daughter of the city mayor. The wine glass was left with some dark purplish liquid and the ring, like the most sarcastic presence in the room.

"I was wondering why you're calling me right now," Sowon said, handing Yerin another wine glass as she lay in the hot water-filled bathtub.

Pink and purple marks spread across the latecomer's neck and shoulder althoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter