Vanilla Sugar Killer (Yumji)

GFriend One Shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

In honour of a long work week, the street, building complex, and eatery were packed with people on Friday night.

Umji punched her attendance right when the clock struck the end of the time She ran a short distance to where she parked and started the engine in flow.Her heart pounded a little when the date time came near. With her fingers strumming on the wheel, her lips crease uncontrollably as she waited for the traffic lights.

Back at her apartment, Umji quickly got into a shower and changed into a pair of clothes, which caused her a temporary headache last night. Slightly retouching the makeup, she found that her heartbeat of herself was pacing. Although they dated a few times, each of them made her heart flutter as if this was their first date of them, she still have some time before the flower shop closes. Maybe she could be the last customer of the day.

The owner was surprised by her coming as the shop was about to close. She quickly came out the counter and picked flowers for her even without inquiring, Umji was a regular here. Umji walked across and wrote something on a wishing card that was sold in the shop and tipped it on the bouquet after it was perfectly wrapped. She paid and took over the bouquet to her fullest content, scrunching her nose to sniff the floral fragrance and exit to her car.

She keyed in the address to the navigation apps and promptly started her drive to the place where they decided to go for a date last week. She went to the reception in front of the restaurant lounge, pointed to the reservation booking under her name, and the manager led her to the seat. A woman who tied her long ponytail into a bun was already sitting there, enjoying the landscape view from the french window.

"Yuju," she called and hugged, then gifted her the flower bouquet to her. The latter kissed her forehead in return, and she gestured for the servant to serve the menu. "It has been a long time since we have had a fine dinner like this," said Umji, and Yuju placed the flowers beside her. "The view here is breathtaking. You looked immersed in it," both of them turned their gaze to the outdoors in sync.

"But, the view is better now because you're here." Yuju turned her head over and moved Umji's too, with a lovely smile. "You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter