Yuán (WonB) Epilogue

GFriend One Shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Normal body - SinB; Italicized body - Sowon

-

Sowon was quite busy today as she needed to do her work and be home latest at three, she had an appointment with Yewon. Actually, Yewon dragged Sowon out as her aunt and uncle always complain she didn't socialise that much other than in the shop.

"Eomma, I'm leaving," Sowon shouted back to the shop as she needed to return home directly after delivering the flowers to the neighbourhood. Yewon going to pick her up there. They wanted to watch the fireworks show. This was only held on certain days every year and Yewon doesn't want to miss it, yet doesn't wish to attend herself. So, she brought along Sowon.

"Aunt and uncle had an excellent taste to choose here as their place of half-retirement. The air is fresh and not far from the city, such an ideal place." Yewon exclaimed.

"But my aunt and uncle are sad because her daughter doesn't move to their city?"

"Town is more suitable for me, the city is too stressful. Work, work, work every day. I had to do my research on this, with the limited resources, here is the most suitable place for me to start my business."

" Well-prepared, huh?"

"Of course. I told you in advance, the fireworks might stun you. I'd do the research, they say you must experience once in your life. As a resident here, you must go, I tell you."

"But I heard you live in another town, why are you so aggressive with it?"

"First, I like fireworks. Second, your parents complained too much as you didn't like going out. So, I decided to bring you. That's all. ... And we're here."

As part of the upcoming release, SinB travelled overseas and shot self-content for her channel as well as meeting the producer who invited her to collaborate with her. SinB planned to walk around today since her schedule had ended unexpectedly earlier today. The producers were local and suggested going to the amusement park in the town and there was a fireworks show tonight.

She brought her own camera along when she stepped out, to capture the beauty of the surroundings. As she enjoyed the comfortable conditions here, she considered living here after retiring.

She walked past a florist and bought flowers. The male owner chatted with her while his wife wrapped the bouquet, when he knew they were from the same hometown, he quickly shouted for her to come forward.

The couple immigrated here for decades and they were glad to meet fellows,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter