Chapter seven

Red lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed…

 

The summer ended. Day by day, and taking its time, the summer ended. The noises in the street began to change, diminish, voices became fewer, and the music sparse. At night, from a distance, the parks and playgrounds seemed inhabited by fireflies, and the night came sooner, inched in closer, fell with a greater weight. The sound of the alarm clock conquered the sound of the tambourine, the houses put on their winter faces. The houses stared down a bitter landscape, seeming, not without bitterness, to have resolved to endure another year.

 

But right now, in the pitch dark night. Chaeyoung was sitting in the middle of his bed with Sana on his lap. To say that the two lost their minds was the best description.

 

brings that special addiction to your true life. If you aren't careful it becomes an addiction to the physical act and the fantasy rather than the person. The two are experiencing their wildest fantasies together. From having in the bathroom, kitchen, and even in public toilets.

 

Chaeyoung cupped Sana’s face with his hand while staring at her eyes intensely “You are my drug. One touch and your intoxication is instant. How can you do that?” he said as he caressed her lower lip. His other hand was caressing her up and down.

 

Sana couldn’t reply verbally, Chaeyoung’s words always make her weak and speechless, she cupped his face and rubbed his cheeks with her thumbs while staring into his piercing eyes. He leaned in and left a wet kiss on her shoulder as she played with his brownish hair.

 

Not so much passed and the two already wore their outfits, after a few rounds of having . Chaeyoung was sitting back on the bed watching a random video on his phone when Sana noticed how he was picking the skin on his right arm making a small red spot that might bleed soon. She didn’t want to stop him and make him feel uncofmrtable.

 

“Why you didn’t sleep yet?” he asked while looking at her.

 

“I am not sleepy and weirdly I am craving ice cream at the moment”

 

“Ice cream?” Chaeyoung asked and Sana nodded excitedly, she was caught off guard when he got up and wore his shirt and jeans.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’ll buy you ice cream and I’ll buy food. Aren’t you hungry?”

 

“Yeah, I am” Sana replied lowly as she watched him leave the bedroom. Not so much passed and the doorbell rang “he probably forgot his wallet” she said getting up. Sana was wearing one of his hoodies with her pantie only.

 

Sana opened the door and saw a slim tall girl in front of her. She had black hair and she was wearing a short black dress and high heels. The girl smiled widely at Sana “hi pretty, I am Mijoo. Chaeyoung is here?”

 

Sana shook her head as a no and the girl made her way into the house.

 

“Who are you? And what do you think you are doing?” Sana fumed.

 

“Chaeyoung is not here and you are alone here? You are special” Mijoo smiled.

 

“What do you mean?” Sana rolled her eyes and folded her arms up to her chest irritably.

 

“I’ve known Chaeyoung for two years and he doesn’t trust anyone to stay here alone, I am sure” Mijoo sighed “I always come to check on him. He is a sad fluff ball” Sana frowned “don’t worry we ed like two times but usually I come to accompany him. He is a lonely young man and very cold and cautious. But I guess he is in safe hands now” she smirked.

 

“We are friends who only” Sana chuckled.

 

“Yeah yeah. I hope you can break his walls. He refused to take his t-shirts during and refused to cuddle with anyone. He never allowed me to sleep over and will always order a taxi for me to go home, I can see that he treats you differently”

 

Sana's lips parted upon hearing what Mijoo is telling her as indeed Chaeyoung is always sweet with her. The latter patted Sana’s arm “if you can help him don’t hesitate. I know he is a good guy”

 

Sana stared at Mijoo blankly as she left the house. She rubbed her face and bit her lower lip nervously “what’s happening to him?”

 

Not so much passed and Chaeyoung came back with the ice cream and food. The two sat in the living room, Chaeyoung was watching a documentary about restaurants while Sana was stealing glances at him as he ate his noodles silently, she looked at the five flavors of ice cream he bought because he didn’t know what flavors she prefers.

 

“I think I should leav-”

 

“Leave? No, you can sleepover. It’s almost midnight” Chaeyoung cut her off.

 

Sana hummed as a yes and remembered Mijoo’s words. Her thoughts were cut off when the doorbell rang, Sana rolled her eyes and already got annoyed becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter