Chapter eleven

Red lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning - Sana’s apartment

 

Sana sat on the bed’s edge looking over at Chaeyoung, breathing in that shallow rhythmic way he did before waking. Her eyes became watery and she looked toward the ceiling, surpassing her tears. Chaeyoung has been through a lot since he was a child, she wishes that she can give him all the love he deserves.

 

She kissed his cheek and it was enough for him to open his eyes, Sana’s face was a few inches away from him “good morning, love” she grinned.

 

“Well this is what you call a good morning,” he said roughly before he pulled her close to him. He hugged her tightly before getting up.

 

“I will make us breakfast,” said Sana excitedly as she walked to the kitchen when Chaeyoung headed to the bathroom. He made sure he locked the door before he pulled out a small plastic bag from his pocket. He inhaled the drug and rolled his eyes before washing his face. He looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes were red and his cheeks are hollow. He took a deep breath before he headed to Sana who was humming a random song while frying eggs. He stood behind her and kissed her shoulder. She smiled in response as she caressed his nape.

 

“What do you want to do today?” he asked.

 

“Shall we hang out together?”

 

“If that's what you want” he kissed her head before walking to the table. The two sat facing each other, they were enjoying the fried eggs, toast, and cheese Sana prepared. Chaeyoung held a strawberry and offered it to Sana who ate it seductively. Chaeyoung yelped nervously while staring at her.

 

Sana, on the other hand, dipped her pointer finger into the strawberry jam “try it” she said. Chaeyoung leaned in and on her finger “delicious” he complimented before standing up “are you full?”

 

Sana nodded as a yes before Chaeyoung carried her bridal style and walked to the bed.

~~~

Chaeyoung back hugged Sana’s body. He was leaving wet kisses on her shoulder while she was busy with her phone “Sana?”

 

The latter hummed, eyes still glued to her phone.

“Can we live together?” he asked “move in with me”

 

Sana turned to face Chaeyoung, he laughed at her shocked expression “and I don’t mind if you told Momo and Jeongyeon. I want everyone to know that you are mine” he whispered the last part.

 

“Okay, my teddy bear” she grinned.

~~

A few days passed…

 

To say that the two were crazy in love wasn’t enough. Sana didn’t imagine that her love for him would get bigger and wilder this way. From going on different dates and spending sleepless nights. They were more than happy together.

 

Right now, Sana came home just to see Chaeyoung waiting for her “let’s go” he said.

 

“To where? I want to take a shower before” Sana nagged but he was already dragging her to his car. The ride was calm, he would kiss her hand whenever he can. He parked his car randomly on one of Seoul’s streets “let’s go” he said. Sana was oblivious. The two held hands and walked for a few minutes before they arrived at a hill north of the city, it lookout to Seoul.

 

Sana’s jaw dropped when she saw a red pickup parked there with a mattress on its back along with blankets, food, and candles. Sunsets came in the kind of oranges that bring warmth to the eyes and soul. It made the ambiance more romantic.

 

“Chaeyoung, I am speechless,” she said while holding into him.

 

“I am learning new things with you. And this is the least thing I can do” he caressed her head and hair “now let’s eat and enjoy the view”

 

After eating what Chaeyoung bouts such as sushi, noodles, and snacks. They covered their bodies with two blankets and watched the city’s lights. Sana’s head was on Chaeyoung’s chest, she closed her eyes and enjoyed his scene and the cold breeze of fall before she felt Chaeyoung’s hand roaming on her body.

 

“Chaeyoung” she breathed “We are not home”

 

“I don’t care, we are alone anyway,” he said while staring at her face. What Sana doesn't know is that increases drive in addition to the more standard effects, such as euphoria, confidence, and increased energy. This strong desire for intimacy that Chaeyoung has isn’t normal. He is an addict.

 

He unbottunoed Sana’s jeans and without hesitation, his hand went to her , Sana gasped when his fingers hit her directly "damn you are always so wet to me" he chuckled and his lips. Sana hugged his body tghtly as his fingers did magic to her . Chaeyoung watched Sana’s expression as he kept rubbing her . her to her is easy and fast. He feels her walls clench his fingers, Sana groaned silently afraid someone might hear her, her eyes rolled back. She came all over his hand.

 

Sana held his nape and looked at him “let’s go home, please”

 

Chaeyoung bit his lower lip before and shucking his fingers that are full of Sana’s “let’s go baby girl”

 

In no time, the two arrived at their house. Chaeyoung slammed Sana’s body on the bed, they were kissing passionately until Sana noticed something “what is this?” she asked while staring at the ceiling.

 

Chaeyoung kissed her neck to her collarbone “ceiling mirror. I want you to see how beautiful you are and how our bodies connect perfectly”

 

Sana bit her lower lip seductively “you are crazy”

 

“Only for you” he whispered.

~~

Next day

 

After what looked like a decade, Sana and Momo finally find time to hang out together. They were enjoying their drinks in their favorite coffee shop “Momo, I want to tell you something” Sana stated while anxiously fidgeting with her fingers.

 

“I feel that you are hiding something, enlight me”

 

“I and Chaeyoung are dating” she stated making Momo spit her drink and choke.

 

“You and Chaeyoung are what?” she yelled a bit.

 

“First it started friends with benefits but we fell for each other. It’s been months”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter