Chapter thirteen

Red lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed…

 

Sana decided to turn a blind eye to what she witnessed. Even though it hurts her but she knows Chaeyoung needs professional help and he won’t agree easily. She was in a deep sleep when Chaeyoung woke up and rushed to the bathroom and threw up. He came out of the bathroom while wiping his mouth.

 

“I ate a lot of popcorn” he lied knowing that is causing him nausea and vomiting. Sana nodded at his lie and went back to sleep. She frowned when he back hugged. She can’t handle seeing him like this but she is afraid of doing anything.

 

Morning - Sunday

 

Chaeyoung stirred in his sleep, he sat down when he didn’t find Sana next to him. He didn’t hesitate to get up and look for her.

 

“What are you doing?” he gasped.

 

Sana was pouring all the whiskey bottles into the kitchen sink “I am sick of this” she said. Chaeyoung froze as he saw her walking toward the coffee table where she opened the secret drawer and held the weed and drugs bags “I AM SICK OF THOSE!” she yelled and walked back to the sick and was about to pour them into the running sink.

 

“No no” Chayeoung panicked and tried to stop her but Sana was fuming “they cost a lot they are my everything”

 

“YOU NEED TREATMENT! YOU ARE KILLING YOURSELF”

 

Sana said and walked to the alcohol cabinet to bring more bottles, Chaeyoung watched the white powder turn into liquid. He walked back to Sana and tried to grab the bottles from her “give it to me” he exploded. Chaeyoung hugged the two bottles and pushed Sana away causing the latter to fall to the floor. She winced in pain as her head hit the coffee table’s corner “they are mine” he repeated as he walked to the cabinet.

 

It took him a few seconds to realize that Sana was still laying on the floor unconscious.

 

“Sana?” he whispered while walking to her. He kneeled next to her body and saw a bloodstain under her head. Sana groaned but she didn’t open her eyes.

 

Chaeyoung couldn’t help but cry after realizing what he did “wake up” he said while putting her head on his lap “it’s my fault, oh god” his shaking hand grabbed the phone and he called the ambulance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter