Chapter three

Red lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s point of view

To say that Sana was in shock is an understatement, she wore her unmatched pajama in a hurry before she woke Chaeyoung up. The latter was in a deep sleep, he was wearing his outfits already.

“Wake up~!” she ordered while shaking his body. Chaeyoung frowned as soon as he opened his eyes. He sat down and rubbed his eyes.

“I slept?” he asked surprisingly.

“Is that what you ing care about right now?” Sana gasped “what happened last night?”

Chaeyoung dozed off “I slept” he chuckled and pulled out the cigarette pack from his pocket. He lit one but Sana took it from his mouth.

“Smoking on an empty stomach is unhealthy!” she huffed “and it’s not allowed in my house!”

Chaeyoung, being the brat he is put two cigarettes in his mouth and lit them “it’s none of your business” he said getting up, Sana grabbed his arm and stood in front of him.

“Did you me?”

“Wow, wow, wow” Chaeyoung raised his arms “yes I am an but I don’t take advantage of drunk women, that is for sure. I wasn’t the one who initiated the kiss and it’s not my problem that you can’t remember anything”

Sana frowned “I cheated on my boyfriend because of you”

“So I am the one to blame now?” he chuckled “Speaking of him, where is he? Did he show up after last night’s fight?” Sana yelped in defeat, she went to her phone and there is no notification from him “he didn’t even call”

Chaeyoung clapped “what a nice boyfriend!” he sighed “anyway I will take a shower and lea-”

“What? No! You will leave and pretend that whatever happened last night didn’t happen!”

Chaeyoung shrugged his shoulders “as you want, can I use the bathroom? I don’t want to piss my pant”

Sana nodded as he headed to the bathroom, she looked at the messy bed and rubbed her temples “ah my headache is killing me” she whined as she walked to the kitchen to prepare some coffee wishing it will help her.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was staring at himself in the mirror. He rolled up the hoodie’s sleeve and looked at the scars on his arms. They are the results of skin picking, self-harm, and suicide attempts. His hands started to shake and chills roamed his body. He washed his face and brushed back his hair.

He cleared his throat as he walked to the kitchen “luckily you are leaving Seoul soon” she said not looking at him as she was immersed in making herself a turkey cheese toast sandwich.

“Wow, thank you for making me feel wanted here” he chuckled.

“How can you be so calm!” Sana yelled a bit as she faced him, she yelped when her eyes met his. Even though she doesn’t remember yet but she knows something is different now.

Chaeyoung shrugged “it’s not the end of the world if we ed, Sana”

“It is! Because I have a boyfriend!” whinged Sana.

Chaeyoung slowly stepped forward until his face was a few inches away from Sana’s “test your loyalty then. It’s not my fault that he doesn’t make you satisfied as much as I did” he smirked and his lips “gosh last night was unforgettable” he said earning a push from Sana. He laughed and grabbed the sandwich from her plate “thank you for the breakfast” he winked and made his wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter