Chapter fourteen

Red lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got a bit emotional writing this chapter... I hope I can pass these emotions to you... Three chapters left, enjoy.

--------------------------------

Sana was discharged from the hospital, all she needs is to rest and take a few vitamins. Momo and Jeongyeon tried to convince her to stay with them but she refused. She entered Chaeyoung’s apartment and the house was all clean and tidied up. She rushed to their bedroom and opened the closet all she saw were hangers as he took all of his outfits.

She grabbed her phone and tried to call him but he wouldn't answer “where are you” she breathed while touching her tummy.

More than three weeks passed, and Sana refuses to leave the bedroom. She hugs Chaeyoung’s pillow and inhales his perfume. It comforts her.

Meanwhile, Momo and Jeongyeon were at their house after a long day at work. The doorbell rang and Jeongyeon opened the door just to see a few delivery men.

“Mister Jeongyeon?” one of them asked and Jeongyeon nodded. The guy pointed at the boxes behind him “these are for you along with this envelope, I need you to sign here” he smiled as Jeongyen compiled “let’s go men” he said and the men began carrying the boxes into the apartment.

Jeongyeon froze as the men carried the boxes and placed them in the kitchen. He opened the envelope and found two stacks of money with a letter. Momo stood beside her fiance, still shocked, just like him.

“You are surprised, right?

It was always hard for me to show my love or gratitude for someone. I made many mistakes in the past but I won’t do more from now on. I know that you want to get married soon and settle down with Momo. Use that money for the wedding and go on a small vacation with her, you two deserve it.” Jeongyeon got teary-eyed and looked at all the stuff Chaeyoung sent such as a refrigerator, microwave and more “you two are very precious to me but I didn’t know how to express my feelings. Take care of my Sana as I become a real man that deserves her. I guess your punches were the ones that woke me up from my nightmare. I love you Jeongyeon. I love you Momo. - Son Chaeyoung.”

Jeongyeon hugged Momo as they looked at their filled apartment.

Simultaneously, Sana was making some fried eggs when the doorbell rang.

“Miss Sana?” asked the postman and she nodded “this envelope is for you, please sign here”

Sana opened the envelope with shaking hands, she pulled out a black credit card along with a letter.

“My Sana… My love… You are the one that made me real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter