Chapter four

Red lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s point of view

 

To say that Sana can’t concentrate on her daily routines is an understatement. As much as she tried to push away the memory of that night it comes to her even in her dreams. She hates how it left a mark on her mind. She barely talks and is making mistakes at work which is making Jeongyeon mad. The latter was behind his desk when he looked at his watch “I will have lunch with Chaeyoung, I won’t be late”

 

“Eh? Why?” Sana panicked.

 

“Because he is my only friend” Jeongyeon shrugged “and he is going back to America tomorrow”

 

Sana wished that they didn’t hear her sigh in relief at hearing this news. Jeongyeon walked to his car and drove off to a near restaurant where Chaeyoung was already waiting for him. The two hugged and ordered food.

 

“So what are your plans?” Jeongyeon asked while chopping the well-done steak on his plate.

 

“I have no plans I just enjoy my life”

 

Jeongyeon hummed and stared at Chaeyoung’s lifeless eyes, they are so emotionless that he couldn’t read them at all.

 

“So your plans are to get married and have children?” Chaeyoung took a sip of his whiskey.

 

“I am not so satisfied with my job’s achievements yet but we are working hard to make our company bigger, I am also saving money but damn, that is hard”

 

“So you are making money so Momo can spend them on herself?”

 

Jeeongyeon got confused “I am saving it for us and she is helping me too and we are fine with it, we need to buy the house equipment. Momo doesn’t want to have a wedding because it’s a waste of money but I want her to wear a wedding dress” Jeongyeon smiled at the idea “We just need a few more months to settle down completely”

 

“What motivates you?”

 

“Love” Jeongyeon smiled “I and Momo dated a lot of people before we realized that we actually like each other and choosing her to be my wife was the best decision I’ve ever made”

 

Chaeyoung was blankly staring at Jeongyeon. He deeply tried to understand his words but he couldn’t “I don’t relate to you. No one had ever made me feel that way. You already spent more than ten years with her aren’t you bored of her?”

 

Jeongyeon laughed “bored?” he shook his head as a no “I miss her right now, she is my comfort zone. Sleeping next to her at night after a long day is the best part to me”

 

Chaeyoung sat back, he was tapping his finger on the table non-stop, Jeongyeon noticed it and cleared his throat until he noticed Chaeyoung’s wrists “what with those bracelets and wrist ban-”

 

Chaeyoung pushed Jeongyeon’s hand away when he tried touching them “accessories” replied Chaeyoung before he called the waiter “check please, I’ll pay”

Jeongyeon nodded and the two eventually left, they stood beside Chaeyoung’s Camaro and hugged “I am meeting Momo and Sana at a coffee shop, do you want to join us?”

 

A light smirk left Chaeyoung’s lips “sure”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter