Chapter twelve

Red lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed…

Chaeyoung’s apartment

Sana was washing the dishes after she had dinner with Chaeyoung.

“YOU ING PIECE OF !” he raged in the living room. Sana peeked at him and he almost broke the PlayStation's controller. Sana noticed some changes in his attitude. He gets angry easily, he is always hungry and tired. He entered the kitchen while rubbing his temples “my headache is killing me” he whined “Can you give me a painkiller?”

“Chaeyoung you already took two pills today, you should sleep instead” Sana replied while drying her wet hands.

“THE PAIN IS KILLING, WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND” he exploded at her and she flinched from his reaction.

She frowned at him and headed to the bedroom. Chaeyoung waited a bit before he followed her because he deeply knew that he indirectly, hurt her. She was laying on the bed, ready to go to sleep when he came and softly laid his head on her chest “you are my medicine” he said.

Sana hates how she can’t be angry at him for more than a few minutes. She kissed the top of his head and played with his hair as he slowly fell asleep.

~~

Next day

Sana had a lunch meeting with a businessman. She waited for a few minutes before a tall handsome guy came to her table “Miss Sana” he smiled at her as she stood up and shook hands with him.

“Oh hello, mister-”

“Minho, Choi Minho” Chaeyoung’s brother replied.

Sana knew that this name is familiar. He heart skipped a beat as she remembered the voice she heard that day.

“Did he mention me?” Minho asked while taking a sip of water.

Sana disgustingly hummed “but he didn’t mention anything good about you”

“Such a bad brother” he insulted.

“If you have nothing nice to say I’d rather leave-” Sana was about to get up when he held her hand and forced her to sit.

“One million dollars” he stated “cash” he continued “in return, I want you to break up with him. and leave Seoul”

Sana confusingly stared at him “what kind of people are you?”

“I just hate his existence, despite everything my father favorites him. I am the one that doesn’t allow him to meet him because I know if my father sees him, he will get weak and probably give him more than he deserves. He already gives him a lot”

“You are not the person that decides what Chaeyoung deserves and what not! Chaeyoung suffered a lot already”

“Oh, he told you about his traumas?” Minho chuckled and Sana’s blood was boiling.

Minho frowned “what do you think about the deal?”

Sana thought for a bit before she leaned in and smiled at him “chove that deal up in your ” she sassed “I love Chaeyoug more than anything”

She got up angrily while Minho glared at her as she headed out of the restaurant.

The drive to the house was slow and dispersed. She finally arrived home just to see an excited Chaeyoung “I bought a piano” he happily showed her the brand new studio piano “I’ll learn as fast as I can so I can play for you”

Sana smiled warmly at him and hugged him tightly “I love you so much” she whispered and he looked at her shockingly.

“I love you too, are you okay?”

Sana nodded as a yes but she wasn’t fine at all as her meeting with Minho shoo her to the nerve.

The two were enjoying their dinner when Sana decided to tell him what happened. She held his hand and smiled “Chae, I want to tell you something”

“Tell me anything” he soft-spoken.

“Today I had a meeting with someone” she muted a bit “it turned out to be Minho”

Chayeoung clenched his jaw and his eyebrow furrowed “what that wants?” he asked as calmly as possible.

“He offered money to leave you in return but I refuse of course”

“THAT MOTHERER” Chaeyoung hollered before slamming the plate into the wall. He got up and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter