Welcome to the earth

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been half a year since Chaehyun announced her pregnancy to me and to the world. Of course, I have been happy with the news but again there have been some ups and downs with it. And that is mostly dealing with a sometimes grumpy lady and then a few seconds later a clingy baby Chaehyun. The most sad thing was all of the times that Chaehyun had been sick that she couldn't get up and do anything unless she had to vomit. I was glad I had a job where I could work from home and work whenever I wanted so I could take care of her.

Jahoon: Chaehyun honey. I made you some congee. Maybe it will help you.

Chaehyun: I don't want to eat anything right now.

Chaehyun groaned as she rolled a bit trying to find a position where she could sleep comfortably and also where she couldn't get sick. I sighed at her and walked over to her bedside as I sat down the tray with food by the bedside table. I placed my hand on her arm, trying to get her attention.

Jahoon: I know that you are feeling too sick right now to eat anything but please eat just a little bit. If you don't trust me that it would help to make you feel a bit better, then think about our son. If you eat then he will eat too and I will grow strong for when he meets us.

Chaehyun stopped moving for a moment. I knew that she was thinking over what I just said. She sighed and slowly tried to sit up. I helped her, trying not to smile. This trick has always worked. She looked at me with a slight glare and a pout.

Chaehyun: Feed me.

Jahoon: As the Queen wishes for.

I giggled at her as I took the tray with food and grabbed the spoon to begin feeding her. It went on for a while until there was a bit under half left.

Chaehyun: Enough. I don't think I can eat anymore. Or else I will end up vomiting it all out.

Jahoon: It is alright. I'm just happy that you ate some even though you said you only wanted a few bites but ended up eating almost half.

Chaehyun: Now get out because I don't want to see you anymore right now.

I grabbed the tray and walked out of the room, closing the door after me. It was one of those moments where she would hate me extremely even though I hadn't done anything but at this time it would be better to leave a pregnant lady alone unless you had a death wish. While washing the dishes I couldn't stop thinking about our baby. How he would look when he was born. Just three more months. Three more months and I will be available to hold him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was sitting in the living room watching TV when I heard Chaehyun scream in the bedroom. I quickly jumped on my feet and ran inside the bedroom but I couldn't see her anywhere.

Jahoon: Chaehyun?!

Chaehyun: In the bathroom!

I ran inside our bathroom and saw Chaehyun sitting on the floor with a pool of water around her. I ran over and kneeled down beside her.

Jahoon: What happened? Are you hurting anywhere?

I tried to examine her for any wounds or bruises but then she suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled my face close to her, making me look at her surprised.

Chaehyun: My water broke! And it hurts like hell right now.

I stared at her for a few seconds before it came through my thick head. Her water had broken.

Jahoon: Alright! Alright! Don't panic! I'm here. Everything is going to be alright! Where did I place the baby bag?! Omg! Did I forget it?! Where is it?!

I ran inside the bedroom to try and find the baby bag that I swear I had already packed. I ran around the house trying to find it but ended up running back to Chaehyun my hands grabbing my hair, who was still sitting on the floor while groaning in pain.

Jahoon: I can't find it!

Chaehyun: You packed it and threw it in the car so that we could go right away to the hospital when this would happen. Now help me get to the car before I deliver this baby here!

Jahoon: Oh! Right!

I ran over to Chaehyun and made her wrap her arms around my neck as I carried her in bridal style to the car and drove to the hospital with the baby bag right in the back of our trunk just like how Chaehyun said it would be. Seems like her mom's skills of finding stuff when you can't find it is already working. I carried her out of the car when we got to the hospital and ran inside.

Jahoon: Someone, help us! My wife is having our baby!

The hospital staff ran over to me with a stretcher and I placed her on it. We then quickly made our way to the birthing room but I wasn’t allowed inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter