I will always be here for you

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong: Are you alright? You haven't been eating that much.

Jahoon: I'm alright. I’m just a bit worried about Seonghwa. This is the first time he is going away for so long.

Minjeong: He is going to be alright. He will be fine on his school trip. His teachers would be around him to take care of him and they would call us if anything did happen, which they wouldn’t because Seonghwa is a mature and smart boy. He wouldn’t trust anyone that easily.

Seonghwa was on a school trip with his classmates and was gone for a week. This was the first time since his birth that he had been away for such a long period. We had always been together and you wouldn’t see me without Seonghwa being there.

Jahoon: I know that you are right but I still can’t help but worry.

Minjeong: Maybe going to sleep will help you a bit. Resting may help you relax. Come let's go to bed. I will snuggle with you.

Minjeong helped me to bed and snuggled with me until I fell asleep. I woke up a while later and rolled around to notice that Minjeong wasn't there. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes before looking around the room.

Jahoon: Minjeong?

I called out for her but there was no response. It was weird because she would always respond unless she wasn’t in the house. I got up from bed and walked out of the room calling after her once again but again there was no response. I looked after her throughout the whole house until I found her in the room that I wished she would never see. I walked inside the room a bit scared as Minjeong was looking around inside it.

Jahoon: Minjeong….

Minjeong: So this is why you never wanted me to enter this room. I can’t say I’m surprised by it.

Jahoon: I can explain everything-

Minjeong: There is no need to explain Jahoon. I understand you. Chaehyun was the love of your life, I could see it in all of those videos that you two had taken together. It is hard to forget about her.

Jahoon: I’m so sorry Minjeong. I should have told you all of this sooner.

Minjeong: I told you to stop saying sorry. I completely understand all of this. None of this is your fault because you can’t choose who you love, only your heart can.

Jahoon: But still I hurt you.

Minjeong: You didn’t hurt me. I knew that you didn’t love me fully but I could truly feel that you cared about me. I’m just happy that I could be by your side and be there for you whenever you needed it. Even if it meant that the love was one-sided because I truly care about you Jahoon.

Jahoon: I don’t deserve any of this at all. You are like a true angel Minjeong.

Minjeong giggled as she walked over to me and patted me on the head.

Minjeong: The one who is an angel are you Jahoon. You saved me in my life from my dark moments. I’m just happy that I was available to be with you and I will always be around for you when you need it but what are you going to do? What about Chaehyun?

Jahoon: Actually about that…

I explained everything that had happened to Chaehyun last week and everything that had to do with the problem. Minjeong nodded and listened carefully to everything I said. That was one of the traits I love about her. She would always listen to me.

Minjeong: That sounds really terrible. No one should go through that but it explains a lot about the rumors about you being the “physically abusive” one. He was trying to blame someone else, so no one would suspect him of doing it himself. It was a good decision for you to help her but-

Before Minjeong could finish her sentence my phone suddenly went off. I looked at it to see it was the security alarm. I looked at the cameras through my phone to see Jinyoung trying to break inside the house. How did he know where Chaehyun was? Had he been stalking me and found her location? Or did he hire someone? Whatever it was, I needed to go there and help Chaehyun before it was too late. If he was capable of finding her then he would probably also be capable of breaking in.

Jahoon: Jinyoung has found out where Chaehyun is hiding! He is trying to break into the house right now! I have to go and help her!

Minjeong: Wait! It wouldn’t be safe for you! If he is capable of hurting Chaehyun, then there is no way to expect what he is going to do to you if you try and get in his way!

Jahoon: I don’t care right now. The only thing I care about is Chaehyun's safety. The other things ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter