Talk show

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaehyun: Jahoon~ honey~ my love~

Jahoon: Just what I thought was going to happen. I shouldn't have said yes to the photoshoot. It will only lead to another one and then another one and then I will have to do something else like being a part of this talk show and then I will become a celebrity and get even more jobs like that. No… it is too exhausting.

Chaehyun: I promise you, honey, that this will be the last schedule that I will take you to. And if there are any more in the future, you can choose all by yourself which one you want to accept and which one you don't. People really liked our photoshoot together and you know how talk shows are whenever a celebrity gets married. They want to interview us about how we got together, our life when we are at home and much more about our married life. Please honey~ I know how much you hate to be in front of many people but please do it for me~ Don't worry! I will tell them off if they get too close for your comfort! Just take my hand and squeeze it so that I know.

I looked at Chaehyun who had a determined look on her face. I tried not to smile at how cute she looked right now.

Jahoon: Fine, I will do it but only because you are asking me this cutely. But! What will be in it for me now that I do it? Other than getting some money.

Chaehyun leaned in to whisper into my ear. What she said made me move a bit away from her and look at her with a smirk.

Jahoon: You promise me? You can't go back on your promise or else I will have to punish you for it.

Chaehyun: I promise you. If I break my promise, I will double the promise. No! Triple it!

Jahoon: Deal!

We connected our pinkies and looked each other in the eyes seriously before both bursting into a fit of laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: I'm already regretting everything now.

Chaehyun: Everything is going to be okay. I'm right here beside you the whole time. Also, you are looking really incredible right now. I can't believe that I have married such a handsome girl like you.

Chaehyun stood in front of me and fixed the collar of my shirt. I took a deep breath in and sighed heavily from nervousness. I'm a person who is really anxious about being around many people and sometimes it is so bad that I get anxiety attacks from it. Luckily it rarely happens. So it must be understandable if I'm currently terrified.

Chaehyun: Honey, look at me. Let's take a deep breath in… and then a deep breath out… that's it. One more time. Just take a deep breath in… and then a deep breath out… you are doing a great job, honey. Everything is going to be fine.

Chaehyun made me follow her breathing, trying to help me calm down a bit. It did help but I still was worried if I was going to screw up anything on the stage and ruin Chaehyun's career.

Manager: Chaehyun and Jahoon. You two have to go backstage now and get ready to go on stage.

Chaehyun: Alright! We will be there in a minute! Everything is going to be fine Jahoon. Just squeeze my hand and let me know if you are not feeling well or anything then we will get you out of there.

Chaehyun held my hand and we walked out of the waiting room to the backstage. There were already some other celebrities waiting there to come on the stage with us and as soon as they saw us, they waved hello to Chaehyun. Chaehyun being her usual open self, walked over to them and began talking with them. I just walked awkwardly behind her and waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter