I miss you

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was playing with Seonghwa in the living room as I wanted to use most of my free time with him. I am growing really fast now and as well as I'm happy about that, it is also a bit sad because I knew that he would grow up and soon have his own life when I want to keep him forever. But that's just how life is and I'm going to use the time I have with him preciously. He was beginning to crawl now, so I had to baby-proof the whole house to make sure that he doesn't hurt himself or go into stuff that he shouldn't. Suddenly he began crawling over to me and began babbling.

Seonghwa: Mamma! Mamma!

Jahoon: That is right! I'm your mama.

He continued babbling like I didn't understand what he meant. I looked up at the clock to see that it was time to feed him.

Jahoon: Oh! You mean food! Alright. Let's better get you something to eat so you can grow big and strong as well as not make me suffer with your crying.

I picked him up and walked over to the kitchen to grab his formula to make him some milk while I prepared his food but when I opened the cabinet where it usually was, it was empty.

Jahoon: Seems like I had gotten too occupied with work and you, baby that I forgot to order some formula home. Well, we can't have you go hungry so we better grab some from the store as well as order extra to deliver at home. Wouldn't that be good?

Seonghwa smiled at me and clapped his hands. Sometimes I do wonder if he could understand what I said but just not being available to express himself. I grabbed the baby bag that I always have with me when we go out because you never know what is going to happen with a baby. We walked to the car and I placed him in his seat before driving off to the mall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: Formula… formula… ah! There you are!

I was walking down the aisle with Seonghwa in the shopping cart, trying to find the baby formula that Seonghwa was drinking. When I finally found it and reached out to grab it, someone magically decided to go and grab the same one. I turned to look at the person with a bit of annoyance at first until I realized who it was.

Jahoon: Chaehyun…

I wanted to reach out to her but she grabbed the formula and backed away, her eyes still on me.

Chaehyun: What are you doing here?

Jahoon: Obviously buying some formula for our son. What are you doing? And why…are you buying baby formula?... don't tell me that…

Chaehyun opened and was about to answer me when a man called out for her. She turned around to look at him. A handsome man walked over to us with a smile on his face and a child in his arms. I looked at them shocked, hoping that it wasn't what I was thinking.

Man: There you are. Strange and I have been looking for you. Seems like you bumped into an old friend. Hello, my name is Jinyoung. Chaehyun's husband. A pleasure to meet you.

He reached his hand out for me to give it a shake. I looked at his hand, then at his face, then at Chaehyun, and back at his face. Husband? That can’t be right. She left me for him. I grabbed his hand and shook it with a firm grip. I could feel myself tightening my jaw in anger but tried not to show it on my face.

Jahoon: Nice to meet you too. My name is Jahoon, an old acquaintance of Chaehyun. I didn’t know that she already had a husband.

I turned to look at Chaehyun with a slight glare on my look. She turned her face to look elsewhere as if she was embarrassed about the situation right now. As she should be. Her “husband” walked over to Chaehyun and wrapped one of his arms around her and pulled her close to him.

Jinyoung: It was a surprise for me too to become her husband. I heard about her old partner being really mean and aggressive towards her and that she had to get out of the marriage since she couldn’t be in a relationship with domestic violence. It is understandable though because you wouldn’t wish for any woman to go through something like that.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter