The concert

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaehyun: I’m going to miss you so much on the tour. I can’t wait to see you again.

Jahoon: I’m also going to miss you too. But you have to promise something.

I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

Jahoon: Please come home with some souvenirs for me.

Chaehyun: Yah! I thought that you would tell me to take care of myself and be safe.

Chaehyun slapped me on my shoulder and pouted while she glared at me. I chuckled at her and cupped her cheeks before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Jahoon: I’m sorry~ Of course, I want you to stay safe but I know you will come back to me safe and healthy because there are a lot of people taking care of you when I can’t.

Chaehyun: Hoonie~

Chaehyun tiptoed on her toes and kissed me on the lips. I could feel both of us smile through the kiss. I was about to pull her in for more when we heard a car honk right outside.

Jahoon: Way to ruin the moment.

Chaehyun: Don’t act like we didn’t do something together last night.

Jahoon: Fine~

I rolled my eyes as Chaehyun giggled at me and slapped my arm.

Jahoon: But you owe me when you come back home.

Chaehyun: Only if you have been a good girl.

Chaehyun winked at me, making me smirk. I picked up her luggage and we both made our way outside where her manager and members were waiting for us.

Manager: Took you a long time enough to come out but I should have guessed it.

I placed Chahyun’s luggage in the trunk of the car as Chaehyun got inside and sat beside Yeseo.

Jahoon: You know that I can’t help it. This is the longest time I’m going to be away from her. I’m going to be so sad when she is away.

Manager: Okay! I’m going to the driver's seat now because I can’t stand your lovey-dovey. Say your last goodbye before we go.

I walked over to Chaehyun and kissed her on the forehead.

Jahoon: I know that you will do a good job but please take care and make sure that you don’t hurt yourself.

Chaehyun: I promise.

Chaeyun and I linked our pinkies together as a promise. Yeseo then suddenly popped her head out to look at me.

Yeseo: What about me unnie? Do I also get a kiss on the forehead?

Jahoon: Of course you do! You are our kid after all.

I chuckled and cupped her cheeks to bring her closer to me and planted a kiss on her forehead. Pulling away, I could see the big and bright smile that she had gotten on her face. I took a few steps away and let the door close in front of me before watching the car drive away from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaehyun: I miss you so much, baby! I feel like it has been an eternity since I have last seen you.

Jahoon: Oh my baby, Chae. I feel the same too.

I listened as Chachyun whined about how much she missed me. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

Youngeun: Okay! I'm getting out of here! I can't stand the way that you guys are talking to each other.

I heard Youngeun complaining in the background. I chuckled as I looked at my phone at Chaehyun sticking her tongue out at Youngeun. We were face-timing since it has already been a with since we last saw each other. I heard a door close meaning that Youngeun must have left the room.

Jahoon: Did she leave?

Chaehyun: Yeah, seems like she can’t stand us anymore. The other girls are also complaining about my whining but I’m actually happy that she left because I have a surprise for you.

Jahoon: Really? What is it?

Chaehyun looked at me with a smirk before slowly pulling away her bathrobe to reveal her bare skin since she had just finished h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter