I made a mistake

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong: Wake up honey~ I have made you breakfast in bed and on top of that your favorite breakfast. Please wake up~ I want to see your beautiful eyes, my lovely wife.

I just laid there acting like I was still sleeping. I could hear Minjeong begin whining for me to wake up and I really had to try my best not to smile when she tried every possible way to wake me up. I rolled to my side with my back now facing her. I bit the inside of my cheek and was about to giggle when I suddenly felt her my back and her sitting on top of me. I continued to act like I was sleeping but I really wanted to open my eyes and see what she was doing.

Minjeong: You still aren’t going to wake up? Then we will see if you can handle this.

I wondered what she meant but suddenly felt her tickling me. She knew how ticklish of a person I was. I threw myself around trying to get away from her and laughed so much that I was almost out of breath.

Jahoon: I admit defeat! Please stop! It’s too tickling…. I’m almost out of breath…

Minjeong stopped allowing me to try and breathe normally again, meanwhile, she kept sitting on top and staring down at me with a satisfied smile on her face. When I finally began breathing normally again, she leaned down to place a kiss on my lips.

Minjeong: I’m sorry for waking you up like that but I didn’t have a choice.

Jahoon: It is too late to say sorry now. Just you wait. I will get my revenge.

Minjeong: It is alright. I deserve it after all but for now, sit up so you can eat your breakfast, or else it will get cold.

Jahoon: Hard with you sitting on me like that.

Minjeong got off me and sat beside me. Instead of allowing me to eat by myself, she insisted that I be fed by her. We finished our morning together before she had to go to work. Seonghwa went over to play with his friend from school, so I was left alone. I got myself ready and then walked outside to spend some free time alone. I was walking around in the mall nearby when I spotted a familiar figure. I tried to avoid her but ended up meeting her again this time in the bathroom.

Jahoon: Chaehyun?

Chaehyun: Jahoon?!

Chaehyun hid the foundation behind her back and tried to look away from me but I still noticed it.

Jahoon: What happened to your face?

I walked over to her and lightly cupped her face, turning to face me. She looked at me with much sadness in her eyes. You could see bruises around her eyes as well as elsewhere around her face.

Jahoon: What happened to your face? Why are there bruises like this? Please tell me who did this to you.

Chaehyun looked at me for a moment before she threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around my neck and began crying. I was caught by surprise and froze for a bit but wrapped an arm around her waist. All I could hear from her was her crying as well as her mumbling sorry over and over. A few people walked inside and looked at us with weird looks probably thinking about what we were doing and what was happening. It was better for us to go somewhere else where we had more privacy and without having to worry that someone might recognize Chaehyun. I patted her back and whispered into her ear.

Jahoon: I don’t know what has happened to you but let’s go home to me. I don’t think this is a good place to talk about it.

I helped Chaehyun cover herself and we made our way to my car before I drove the both of us back home. I helped her to sit on the couch in the living room and grabbed her a glass of water as well as a towel to her face so I could clearly see the bruises. Now that I could see them clearly without her makeup covering, they looked completely worse than what I originally had thought. You could clearly see some of the bruises were old and some were new. No matter what is going on in her life, you could see that this has been going on for a while. Even though I was married to Minjeong and it had been a long time since I had last seen and spoken with her, my blood began boiling the more I looked at her face.

Jahoon: Who did this to you? Tell me now, so I can go and kill that person.

Chaehyun turned to face me with a scared look on her face and shook her head. Like she was in fear of something or someone.

Chaehyun: Don’t! I don’t want you to get hurt. Please just let this go. You have seen nothing.

Jahoon: How can you tell me to let this go and act like nothing has happened when your face is covered in bruises like this?! There is no way that I can act like this happened at all. Tell me who did this to you? And why hasn't your new boyfriend Jinyoung done anything to help you?

As soon as I mentioned Jinyoung’s name, I could see her whole body visibly freeze. Something was terribly wrong and I believed the reason behind it may have something to do with Jinyoung. Chaehyun began shaking and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. She placed her head on my chest and snuggled closer to me like she was searching for comfort and security.

Jahoon: Please you have to tell me who did this to you. I can’t help you in any way if you don’t tell me.

Chaehyun: Take me back…

Jahoon: What did you just say?

I looked at Chaehyun with confusion when she pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

Chaehyun: I want you to take me back. I don’t want to be with him anymore. I made a terrible mistake of leaving you for him and making those horrible rumors about you. I can’t believe how much I have hurt you but I didn’t have a choice! All of the rumors I had made about you were actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter