Family

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat on the bench in the park and waited for Minjeong. I had been arguing with myself for a while if I should date Minjeong and let the fact marry her. Deep in my thoughts, I felt someone covering my eyes. I was about to fight the person when I realized who it was by their smell and voice.

Minjeong: Guess who it is?

Jahoon: Hmmm~ Who could it be? Who could it be? I think she's the most beautiful and the most amazing person in the world. What was her name again? Oh, right! Park Jahoon!

Minjeong: Hey! I thought you were going to say it was me!

Minjeong sat beside me and looked at me with a surprised and a bit upset expression on her face.

Jahoon: So you don't think that I'm beautiful or amazing?

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She looked even more surprised and waved her hands in front of her.

Minjeong: I didn't mean it like that! It was just-

Minjeong stopped in her sentence when I began laughing at her. That was when she realized that I was joking with her. A pout appeared on her face and she slapped me on my shoulder.

Minjeong: That was mean!

Jahoon: You should have seen your face just now! I'm sorry but you are so fun to tease.

I continued to laugh at her for a while. Minjeong kept quiet with the pout but soon after laughed with me. We quiet down after a few minutes. It was silent between us. It wasn't an awkward silence, more like a comfortable one. We just sat there and stared in front of us looking at the lake in front. I broke the silence by turning to face Minjeong. When she noticed, Minjeong turned to face me too.

Jahoon: I have thought about our relationship and where it is going right now. I have to admit that I didn't want to have anything to do with you after I knew that you were an idol too like Chaehyun. But you proved to me that you weren't anything like what Chaehyun was.

I grew quiet for a moment while analyzing Minjeong's expressions. She kept quiet and did not say anything but you could sort of see a glimpse of hope on her face.

Jahoon: I want us to try it out for now but I may still be cautious around you.

Minjeong: It is alright. I'm just thankful that you will give me a chance. I know that Chaehyun changed after you guys had married and after the birth of Seonghwa but I promise you that if we ever marry I won't change. I will love you the same way as I do now, maybe more.

Jahoon: I will hold you to that promise.

Minjeong: You do that.

Minjeong smiled widely and wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight but happy hug. I giggled at her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Maybe she was the person who it was worth to try and date again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: You didn't have to go all out like this. I feel completely out of place right now.

I looked down at myself and the gown that Minjeong had brought for me. She had even gone all out with the most beautiful gown as well as hired a makeup and hair stylist to do my hair and makeup. We were currently in a restaurant completely alone since Minjeong had reserved the whole restaurant for ourselves. All of the servants were treating us like we were royals.

Minjeong: This is nothing at all. You deserve everything of it but all of this could only happen because of Mrs. Kim. You have gone through so much with Chaehyun and she didn't treat you right as you should be treated, so now I'm treating you but double the amount to cover up what you have missed.

Minjeong took my hand and gave it a squeeze. The servants showed us to our table in the middle of the room and even before we had ordered, they began serving us all different kinds of foods. All of them were either my favorites, something I liked, or something that I have always wanted to try. Basically every kind of dish.

Minjeong: I wanted to treat you to your favorites but I also wanted you to try all of the dishes that you have wished to try, so I have ordered everything on the menu.

Jahoon: But there is so much food! How are we going to finish it all?

Minjeong: I didn't think of that at all... we can pack what we don't eat and take it home. We can even share with Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

Jahoon: But what is the reason behind all of this? I don't think that you will treat me like this without any reason.

Minjeong: You don't think that I'm a person who treats the people I care about?

Minjeong laid her hand on her chest and acted like she was offended by what I just said. I giggled at her and shook my head.

Jahoon: It is not like that~ I know you will treat the people you care about but I don't think to this extent.

Minjeong: Alright alright. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter