Big family = Big love

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to see all white in front of me. Was I dead?

Chaehyun: Jahoon! You are finally awake.

I looked to my left side to see Chaehyun looking at me with a big smile on her face and with tears beginning to form in her eyes. I looked to my right side to see Minjeong mirroring Chaehyun's expression. Seems like I wasn't dead yet then.

Jahoon: Where am I?

Jeongho: You are in the hospital right now since you lost a lot of blood when helping Chaehyun. You are lucky we got you here in time or else- Ow! That hurt!

Jeongho got pinched in his side by Minjeong who looked at him with a glare. You didn't have to tell me what he was about to say. I know. I was about to die if I hadn't gone here in time. I leaned my head back against the pillow and closed my eyes with a sigh.

Jahoon: How long am I going to be here?

Chaehyun: The doctors said about a week. You lost a big amount of blood during the fight, so they want to make sure that everything is alright before you are released. Don't worry I will be here to help you whenever you need it.

Minjeong: I will be here too. Just tell me what you want and I will get it for you.

I looked at them both with a grateful smile. Then it hit me that there were still some clashes between the three of us.

Jahoon: Jeongho? Can you maybe leave for a moment? I have something that I want to talk about with your sister and Chaehyun.

Jeongho: Sure. I need to go back to the station too. I will leave you my number, so call me if you ever need any help in the future. It could be anything from crime to just a little help with moving stuff.

I thanked him. He left and closed the door behind him, leaving the three of us alone in the room. I opened my mouth to say something when I was cut off by Minjeong.

Minjeong: We know what you are about to say. We talked about it while you were asleep. I know what happened between you and Chaehyun while I was at work. Chaehyun told me about it and I don't blame you at all for it. I know that you still love her.

Chaehyun: And I also know that the two of you are married to each other right now and the both of you are in love with each other. I will step back and let you two be together. That is the only right thing to do.

Minjeong: No, the only right thing to do in this situation is to let you two be together since you were married to each other first and you guys are still in love.

Chaehyun and Minjeong argued back and forth over who should be the one to be with me. I looked at them and continued to open my mouth up and close it again a few times since I wanted to say something but there was not a moment where I could do that.

Jahoon: May I say something?

Minjeong & Chaehyun: No!

They both looked at me and spoke at the same time before returning to arguing. I just continued to look at them without saying anything because they were scary right now. It went on for a while before I had enough.

Jahoon: I know that this sounds crazy but what about we all live together instead of me having to choose who to be with?

Both of them snapped their heads to look at me with knitted eyebrows and looked at me with a look that was asking me if I was crazy.

Jahoon: As said, I know that it sounds crazy but I believe that Seonghwa wants to know and be with his real mother but also wants to be with his new mother who had been like a friend to him since he was little. He needs both of you in his life and I do too. The best option I can see right now is for us to all be together.

Chaehyun and Minjeong looked at each other and it seemed like they were thinking about what I had just said.

Minjeong: I'm fine with that. I really love Seonghwa as my own son and I wouldn't mind still being in his life. Unless Chaehyun-

Chaehyun: I agree. I can imagine how important you, Minjeong, are in Seonghwa's life since you after all have been the one raising him. And I do want to be a part of his life too. I want him to know that I didn't leave him and you Jahoon because I wanted to and that I love him.

Jahoon: Then that is settled! Let's go home!

I tried to sit up but both Chaehyun and Minjeong quickly pushed me back on my back.

Minjeong: We won't let you go back home yet.

Chaehyun: We are going to take care of you until the doctors tell us that you are cleared.

I pouted and whined a bit like a child but I knew better than to cross an already mindset woman and in this case, two.
























 

Minjeong: He looks happy to be with his mother. It's like they have never been separated from each other at all.

I heard Minjeong saying behind me while the both of us were looking at Chaehyun and Seonghwa, sitting happily chatting in the living room. Minjeong was right, the both of them looked like they had known each other their whole life.

Jah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter