Postpartum?

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months have passed since our son Seonghwa was born. He has grown a little bit since his birth but he was still a bit smaller than the other babies around his age. The person who has changed the most since his birth has been Chaehyun. After being home for a month, taking care of herself, and recovering from birth, she has been going out. I don't blame her or anything since I know how hard it was for her to be home for a whole month without doing anything at all. Now she has the chance to enjoy herself and I'm happy about that. Though she has been more out lately than she has been before. She always comes home looking happy but whenever she sees me, her expression changes to a tired look. It has been a long time since I have seen her genuinely smile at me. Most of the time it has been a forced smile, even when holding our son she doesn't smile. I thought it just had to do with being a mom since it really drains your energy to be one but my suspicions grew even more when I noticed how she would be more on her phone even when feeding Seonghwa and how she would always be smiling when looking at it. I thought maybe she was cheating on me with someone else but when I talked with the other girls about my suspicions they just brushed it off. There is no way in their mind that Chaehyun would cheat on me.

But one day when I got home with Seonghwa after taking him to my parents since they wanted to see their grandchild, I saw Chaehyun walk right past us from the living room to our bedroom without saying a word to us. The only thing that she was doing was looking at her phone and texting someone. I placed Seonghwa in his bed in his room carefully since he was sleeping and closed the door behind me when I left for Chaehyun's and mine bedroom. I walked inside the room to see Chaehyun beginning to pack her luggage.

Jahoon: Where are you going? I don't remember you and the girls going to have a tour before next year.

Chaehyun: I'm not going on a tour. I'm leaving you.

Chaehyun said nonchalantly as she walked past me without even sparing me a look. I knitted my eyebrows and turned around to look at her while she took our clothes out of our clothes and walked over to put them in her luggage which was on our bed. I walked over and stood close to her. I was beginning to become agitated but tried my best to keep my cool.

Jahoon: What do you mean by "you are leaving"? What happened? Are you mad at me or something? If I have done anything wrong maybe I could fix it.

Chaehyun stopped in her tracks and looked at me with no emotions in her eyes. It kind of scared me a bit since I have never seen that look on her before but I stood my ground and tried not to be too affected by it.

Chaehyun: There is no way that you can fix it. I'm no longer in love with you anymore.

Jahoon: What… What are you saying?...

Chaehyun: For god damn sake! Do I need to spell it out for you?! I'm not in love with you anymore Park Jahoon! In fact, I have found someone who loves me and takes better care of me than you have ever done!

I looked at her trying to believe what I just heard. There was no way that could be right.

Jahoon: You are leaving me for another person? You are pranking me, right? There is no way that could be true. What about all those happy memories we have had in the past?! And what about Seonghwa?! Our son?! Doesn't any of it have any meaning to you?! Don't you remember how hard we tried to have him?! How happy we were when we found out th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter