Surprise gift

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the talk show I did with Chaehyun and Chansung and the others, a lot of people have been trying to contact me through Chaehyun to be on their show or do some photoshoots or whatever with them but ever since that talk show? No, I’m not going to have anything to do with the entertainment world ever again. I was laying down on the sofa while watching tv and playing some games on my tablet when I felt a weight on top of me. I moved the tablet aside to see Chaehyun laying on top of me, looking at me with a smile. I raised an eyebrow at her, kind of questioning what she was doing.

Chaehyun: Honey~ I’m so sorry about what has happened lately at those schedules~ You didn’t deserve any of it.

Jahoon: You want me to join you on another project right?

Chaehyun nodded with a cute pout on her face. I felt a knot appear inside of me. She was too cute to reject but I also didn’t want to say yes because of all the bad experiences of it up until now. Chaehyun took her pout to the next level as she included her puppy eyes. I sighed once again. Now I couldn’t resist her.

Jahoon: Fine~ I will do it~ You really know how to make me say yes.

Chaehyun: That is why I’m your wife. I know that you don’t really want to do any of this but this time you really don’t have to worry because we are just going to shoot a vlog together. Just you and me here at home without anyone trying to bother us.

Jahoon: What is the vlog going to be about?

Chaehyun: Just some normal stuff about us. You have gained yourself some fans, honey. People have been falling in love with you and both my fans and your new fans want to know more about you. This vlog is going to be an opportunity for us to give back to them the love that they have given you.

Jahoon: I have fans? Sounds unbelievable to be true. I love you Chaehyun but don't lie to me.

Chaehyun: It's true! I'm not lying to you! Why should I be lying after all? You have an amazingly handsome and pretty-looking face and also on top of that an amazing body. It isn't that hard to fall in love with you and be your fan. You can just take me as an example.

I looked at Chaehyun with a raised eyebrow. I looked down at my body and back at Chaehyun's face with even more knitted eyebrows than before.

Jahoon: Are you sure that we are talking about the same person because I can't see anything of what you just mentioned on me.

Chaehyun: Jahoon honey~ Don't be so harsh on yourself. I know that I'm your wife but I'm speaking the truth. You are a handsome pretty looking girl. Even all of the people I know say that you are good-looking. Inclusive people who don't know you on a personal level. You have been working hard in the gym with a diet and you deserve the credit for it. I could never be so dedicated to it as you.

Jahoon: Alright alright. I believe you. So should we begin to prepare for the vlog?

Chaehyun nodded with a cute smile on her face. I chuckled at her as she got up and dragged me to stand up with her. We walked inside the bedroom where Chaehyun had already prepared a white screen, so we could have a clear background while filming. It was not like our room was messy because we both made sure that it was neat and tidy but just for some privacy purposes.

Chaehyun: Sit and wait for me here. I will just prepare the rest. It will only take a quick moment.

I nodded and sat down. Chaehyun placed a kiss on my cheek and walked away to prepare for the vlog. I just followed her with my eyes and smiled at her. You could really see in her expression and behavior how much passion she has for this. A few minutes later she sat down beside me and was about to roll the camera when her eyes opened wide up.

Chaehyun: I forgot something!

She quickly got up and fished a box that was wrapped as a gift from the bottom of our dresser. It was so well hidden that I hadn't seen it before now. She sat back down right next to me and placed the box beside her.

Jahoon: Was in that box?

Chaehyun: Just for the vlog. Don't worry, you will find out soon enough.

Chaehyun smiled at me as I just shrugged and let her be. I trusted Chaehyun with this since she knew what she was doing. She placed a kiss on my cheek again and began rolling the camera.

Chaehyun: Hello everyone! Welcome to our vlog today. As you all can see I'm being joined by a precious person of mine, my wife Jahoon. Jahoon honey, say hello to the camera.

Jahoon: Hello.

I waved to the camera while smiling and tried not to be too awkward since I was talking to a camera with no one behind it. It still amazes me how idols and entertainment people can do something like this and not be awkward. Even acting like the camera isn't there.

Chaehyun: Today we are going to be doing something that is well-wished by the fans and that is a Q-and-A. A lot of people have been asking questions about Jahoon ever since the first time that they saw her on TV and also a lot of people have asked me questions about her, so we have decided that today we will answer all of the questions that you guys have. As some of you may have seen, I have asked you guys on my Insta and Twitter to comment any questions that you guys may have for us. I have gotten them all printed out and in this hat.

Chaehyun pulled a cap from behind her and showed the inside of it for the camera to see the small papers inside. She then turned to look at me.

Chaehyun: We are each going to take turns to pull out a question and the one the question relates to answer it. Okay? You are going, first honey.

Jahoon: Alright.

I rummaged a bit through the papers and picked one up. I opened it and read it out loud for Chaehyun and the camera.

Jahoon: It is for you Chaehyun. What was it about me that you decided to marry me? I have someone I love but I don't know if I love them to the point that I want to marry them. How did you figure it out?

I looked up from the paper to see Chaehyun smiling at me sweetly. She took my hand and turned to face the camera.

Chaehyun: I understand that for some people marriage may be a tough question but for me, it wasn't. I kind of actually knew from the start when we first began dating that I wanted to be with Jahoon for the rest of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter