Work work work

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked inside the girls' dorm and opened up the curtains in the living room. It was raining outside. I sighed and rubbed my face with my hand. This was going to be a very nice start to the day and also the start of my first day alone as a manager for the girls. I looked at my watch and realized how many the clock was, so I woke each of the girls and walked into the kitchen to make them some breakfast while they got ready. I couldn't let them go to their schedules on an empty stomach. It is not good for their health especially when they are dancing so much. One by one they all came to the kitchen. The first one that was done was Yeonhee. She sat at the dinner table looking at me while I was still at the stove cooking something up for them.

Yeonhee: It smells so nice here. What are you doing, Jahoon unnie?

Jahoon: Just some simple breakfast for you guys. I woke you guys up a little too late for you to get some breakfast, so I decided to make some for you instead. I hope you guys are going to like it. It is my first time cooking for other people.

Yeonhee: I'm sure that it is going to taste good, unnie but normally we don't have breakfast at the dorm in the morning when we have schedules.

I turned to look at Yeonhee with surprise and with the pan still in my hand. I tried to find any evidence that would indicate that she was joking but there was none. I divided the food into different plates and one right in front of Yeonhee.

Jahoon: Then it is better time for a change. It is not good for your health to go to work on an empty stomach and especially with the amount of energy you guys are using during the day.

I grabbed some utensils and gave them to her. She looked at the plate and then at me. A few seconds later she began eating and her eyes got wide open. Soon after, Suyun walked inside the kitchen while stretching her body and yawning.

Suyun: What is this amazing smell?

Yeonhee: It is Jahoon unnie’s cooking! She is such a good cook! Come on! Sit down and grab a plate to try for yourself!

Yeonhee waved her hand for Suyun to come and sit with her. When Suyun sat down, I slipped her a plate and some utensils for her just like I did with Yeonhee. Suyun’s eyes opened wide up the same way Yeonhee did and they both looked at each other like they were communicating without saying anything. One by one the rest of the girls came to the dinner table and the same was repeated by each of the girls.

Sohee: If Jahoon unnie makes food for us every morning like this then I would gladly eat breakfast. Don’t have to ask me twice for this amazing food.

The others agreed with her and stuffed their mouths. I just looked at them and couldn’t help but chuckle.

Jahoon: I’m glad that you girls like it but be careful not to choke. If you guys like it that much then I would be happy to make it for you guys every morning but for now, finish up eating so that we can continue with today's schedules. We have to get you guys to the salon to get your makeup and hair done for your comeback stages.

I turned around to do the dishes while they ate. When we finished we drove to the salon to make them look pretty for their stage even though they all looked pretty even without makeup. I walked over to Dahyun and looked at her in the mirror while she got her hair done.

Jahoon: You look really pretty and cute Dahyun. It really suits you and to think that you are the maknae when you act more mature than your members if I have to be honest with you.

Dahyun: Thank you unnie. It really means much when it comes from you.

Dahyun giggled and grabbed my hand. I wrapped my other hand around hers and sat down on the chair beside her while waiting for her to finish.

Dahyun: Unnie. Have you ever had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before?

Jahoon: I did have one before. She was an idol too. We got quite along with each other but she ended up being with the one that the fans shipped her with. And sadly for me, the feelings were mutual to her but all of that is in the past. It doesn’t really bother me anymore.

Dahyun looked at me surprised for a moment and then a pout appeared on her face.

Dahyun: I’m so sorry for asking something like that unnie. It must have hurt you a lot.

Jahoon: It is okay Dahyun. You didn’t know anything about it.

Hair stylist: From what I know and have heard about it was Izone Yujin, right? A member of your big sister’s group?

Dahyun looked at the hair stylist in the mirror and then looked at me. I cursed to myself internally. It was at these times that I disliked having a celebrity sister. I looked at the hair stylist with a glare, who realized that she had said too m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter