Love war

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting on the sofa watching the girls get their makeup and hair done as usual. It was beginning to become a regular routine for me. To drive the girls to the shop, wait for them to get done, and then drive to the places where the schedules were. Today they were going to film a variety show with another girl group with the name Le sserafim. Juri, Suyun, and Sohee were all happy and jumping around more than normal since they were going to meet their old friends again. They were like small kids which I found cute. It was understandable since it had also been a long time since I last met Sakura unnie and Chaewon. Juri came over to sit with me after she was finished and waited with me.

Juri: Jahoon unnie, did you watch Produce 48 when it aired?

Jahoon: Of course I did. I have to support Eunbi unnie after all or she would have ripped my head off if not.

Juri: That is understandable. Actually, that reminds me of that time. Whenever Eunbi unnie had a hard time during the show, she would always look at the picture of you and her when you guys were still little. She had mentioned that she wanted to make you proud of her and succeed in life and in the industry. That is why she never gave up during the whole show and it only motivated her to work harder than before.

I looked at her genuinely surprised but tried not to show it too much. I knew that Eunbi unnie took care of me and adored me like the big sister she was but I never knew that it was to that degree.

Jahoon: She doesn’t have to try that hard because I admire and am proud of her in whatever she does. I'm the one that should be more worried about not living up to her. I'm worried that she isn't proud of me. Not like I have done anything that would make her proud. I haven’t excelled in anything in my whole life and she was the one getting me a job after all. I’m like a burden to her. I have always been a burden my whole life.

I sighed as I leaned forward with my elbows on my knees and fiddled with my hands. I felt like a burden to her. Or more I know that I am a burden to her. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to look and saw Juri looking at me with a smile on her face.

Juri: Don’t think like that. You can trust me that she isn't thinking like that. In fact, she is actually very proud of you. She had told me everything about it when we were on break during the show. She wouldn’t stop talking about you at all. She would always mention how proud she is of you. How you always work hard in everything you do. How you have gotten yourself into a law school. She is more proud of you than what 100 parents can be of their child.

Jahoon: Well that is good to know. But still, I have to work hard not to be a burden to her or anyone else around me. And that is why I have to work hard at my job right now. Get on your feet and let’s go. The others are finished.

I looked to see the other girls walking over to us. We got to the van and drove to their schedules. I waited in the waiting room while they were working. Or more, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up again when I heard loud noises coming closer to the room. I knew it was the girls since you could hear them from miles away. As right as I’m always is, the girls walked inside the room followed by another group of girls, which were none other than Le sserafim.

Sakura: Jahoon!

Sakura’s eyes widened as she saw me and ran over to me as she threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around my neck, making me giggle at her.

Sakura: It has been so long since I have last seen you~ I really miss you~<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter